Erdman Anthony Employee Reviews

See reviews about
3.0Pay & Benefits
pass on this company
computer technician (Former Employee) –  hudson valleyNovember 19, 2015
our engineering firm was bought by EA. within two years everyone was laid off, including the owner. after promising no layoffs. nice one.
Cons
no job security for me
Fantastic Coworkres and clients
Marketing Coordinator/Administrative Manager (Former Employee) –  Latham, NYJuly 9, 2014
A typical day of work involved assisting with companywide internal and external marketing activities. Assisted with the design, organization, and production of advertising and marketing materials. Designed various advertisements, brochures, project summaries, and award packets. Investigated and pursued new business opportunities (personal communication, on-line and in-print sources).
On a regular basis, I worked closely with Project Managers in the production of effective business proposals to ensure they were in accordance with required specifications, maintained Deltek Vision CRM database and tracked leads in order to produce monthly reports for upper management and processed and tracked project manuals during bidding process

The most enjoyable responsibility involved coordinating external and internal events, Organized, set up, and attended trade show booths. Remained at booth to greet vendors, existing and potential clients to discuss company’s expertise and experience and performed post-show marketing duties. I also attended networking events to promote firm.

I spoke with my coworkers on a regular basis about their job responsibilities and the challenges they faced. Doing so enhanced my understanding of various aspects of the engineering trade.
Very knowledgeable work place with excellent teamwork skills
JUNIOR DESIGN ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 23, 2012
It's very comfortable working environment, where engineering knowledge is shared amongst employees.

I have acquired experience in broad areas of structural engineering, including but not limited to bridges and retaining walls.

If an obstacle is to arise, and if an individual is uncertain of appropriate solution, we would collaborate collectively to find best possible outcome.

On the other hand, the long term employment with the company is suspenseful and uncertain. More effort should be done to assure employees of their career.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
uncertain employment