Ericsson Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
51.9K
41.9K
Found 1,420 reviews matching the search See all 5,026 reviews
the most enjoyable part of the job
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJAugust 18, 2018
I have enjoyed working with my team members as I was lucky to have strong technical experts in all projects that I managed and everyone shared their knowledge.
Carrier development
Civil Work Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  Ar RiyāḍAugust 17, 2018
Every day new goals to achieve focuses to get extra mile, great opportunities to learn new ways of working with multinational teams. Excellent management support.
Pros
Lot of management and Technical skills to learn and implement
Cons
improper work - life balance
Made us work 24/7 with no compensation
Independent Contractor - RF Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 16, 2018
They make contractors work all the time. And we never had a life outside work. Only work work work.

realistic targets were not set to complete project.
N/a
Director Technical Solutions Service Sales (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 14, 2018
Review schedule for the day. Read any email's and respond to leadership or urgent issues. Follow up with providing guidance on any outstanding issues, direction setting. Attend meetings and take actions. Review challenges or new issues and take appropriate actions. Follow up with key initiatives with critical time frames. Keeping up with emails. Managing a team of professionals and recognizing the results of their efforts under my guidance.
It had potential
Business Analyst III (Resource Capacity Manager) (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 14, 2018
Unfortunately, Ericsson was not interested in committing to a successful future. Instead of identifying issues in order to address them, it was management's sales driven philosophy to hide/ignore important problems with organization, processes, and behaviors which would have made for much success in the US market.
Very structured company
Regional Vice President (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 13, 2018
Ericsson offered plenty of opportunities for advancement and with hard work an employee could easily work there for 20+ years. As large company over 140 years old it was very established.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Very political
Diverse Culture
Director Sourcing (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 13, 2018
Ericsson is totally different than it was 5 or 10 years ago. They have transformed to a diverse culture with various competencies to support the ICT industry.
Senior Technical Staff (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJAugust 11, 2018
this is not a review. i worked there only some of the time. just trying to get past this required text. today is very cloudy and warm with good temperature.
Fast paced
Wireless Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TX 75024August 7, 2018
Fast paced work environment. Contract to full time employment. Great benefits. Yearly raises based on performance. Paid time off. Project based employment
Cut-throat, avoid if possible
Radio Frequency Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 6, 2018
Poor management, communication, poor training, company only treats you as a number. No room for career advancement. Toxic work environment. Co-workers were unprofessional, selfish, unhelpful.
Contractor -
SAP/DATA CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 5, 2018
The environment was pretty good. Fun people and good management team. Company tried to accommodate everyone and providing a comfortable work environment.
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
Entry is most of the time as contractor - no full time
Work here at own risk
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJAugust 2, 2018
I've worked for Ericsson for 9 years. Since I started here I've always been in fear for my job. Ericsson loves to lay-off and hire cheaper employees
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Layoffs all year long every year
Professional Organization
System Verification/Implementation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 1, 2018
As Ericsson as big as it is, it harbors fine and well educated resources with professional manners. It helps internal processes with treating all with dignity and external partners are treated well at the same time.
Pros
Co-working culture
Cons
Turnovers
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Advance Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 1, 2018
Excelente empresa para trabajar, la cultura en general es completa.
Pros
Prestaciones superiores a la ley
Cons
el tiempo de espera para crecimiento y aplicación a puestos superiores
Professional Environment
Senior RF Engineer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 31, 2018
I was not an employee, I was a contractor. I was offered extensive LTE training off-site. The work hours were flexible and I liked working for my Sprint Manager.
Good place to work for
Production Tech II (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 31, 2018
This company provides you with opportunities to advance your education and has great benefits. Wished I had started working for them earlier in my career.
Bad company culture. Weak management !
CellularField Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Tennessee, Virginia, KentuckyJuly 29, 2018
Overall not a very good company to be with. Employees are not valued except for what managers can get out of them. I would not suggest this company to any person, friend or not. Pay is very average.
Really good place to work.
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 28, 2018
Ericsson was a really great place to work. The culture was great there was a balnced work and family lifestyle. I would have never left Ericsson had they not lost their contract and had the major layoff.
overall very good, enjoyed working there for a few years
Software Developer, Systems Software test (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 26, 2018
great benefits , opportunity to learn new skills, flexible hours, stock purchase plan (even though flat /declined in last couple of years), matching contribution, great healthcare benefits.
Fast paced
FLASH and proprietary processor busses (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 25, 2018
Work at Ericsson required many long hours with 60+ hour weeks almost mandatory to meet the new cell phone requirements.

Although the team worked a lot of long hours, it was a very enjoyable place to work with excellent team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.9Fairygodboss Score

66%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

74%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss