Ericsson Employee Reviews

Found 1,478 reviews matching the search See all 5,172 reviews
Tax Specialist
Tax Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 18, 2018
Tax Specialist – Assisted in the maintenance of tax records, preparation and filing of local, state, federal and/or foreign tax returns and related reports, tax audit support, coordinated invoices and schedules for auditors
Decent company to be a part of
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 18, 2018
Ericsson overall is a good company to work for. Bad part of the structure is they conduct layoffs yearly so no one has job security. But its a good company to a part and learn from.
Review of Ericsson
Director, Account Management (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 15, 2018
I enjoyed working for Ericsson. I met interesting colleagues from all over the world and cut my sales teeth on some challenging customers. I appreciate my time at Ericsson.
best company structure I've experienced so far. they trust you to do your job.
Project Manager III, COW project/ POST maintenance (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 15, 2018
Worked from home for the entire 4 years that I was employed as a contractor. Most productive, happiest days of my working life. Since then, I have attempted to work from home at EVERY JOB.
Pros
worked from home
Cons
internal communication issues, left hand didn't know what the right was doing
no comments
Senior Program Director (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 13, 2018
It depends on your job and location. This is a very big company and with many locations across the world. The work culture is European for most part but US is adapted to USA culture
Great products, few good people but, lots of internal politics!
Pre-Sales Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Ar RiyāḍOctober 10, 2018
Enjoyed working here and learning ins/outs of telecom and mobile service provider worlds but, certain regions are riddled with political corruption ;(
Pros
Great products & services but, lack of openness is costing them!
Cons
Too many hierarchies, closed-box systems and regional mafias!
Company does not have employment references
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2018
Managers in the company make themselves unavailable to give employment references. Company was quick about ending the contract due an error that managers made prior to my start date.
Pros
Cons
No employment references
Great place to work and would do it again
ICT Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 8, 2018
Loved working at Ericsson even though somedays were very long. Overall work balance was very positive. Benefits are premier and the culture I have always found to be positive.
The downside is that employment can be cyclical depending on how management is steering the ship. I saw many good people come and go while I personally lasted for 23 years until released on one of the latest down cycles. I would go back in heartbeat if given the option.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, culture, technology
Cons
employment can be cyclical. slow decision making
Generated multi-million businesses with high profitability through broader portfolio sales
DIRECTOR MEDIA SALES (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 5, 2018
Generated a profitable business of more than $600M for next generation SW and systems integration services for
Digital Network Security and IMS-VoLTE – IoT services with Virtualized IT-Cloud Platform.

Product Leadership: Owned multiple product line P&Ls and direct managed teams comprising of 50+ Software Engineers, Solution Architect, Solution Integrator, SW Delivery, Product Managers, Project Managers, and Solution Support.
Pros
Over all good
Cons
Excellent
Smart, hard-working team
Project Manager Line Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 5, 2018
International company with smart, hard-working employee base. Job required ability to work across time zones in order to meet critical deadlines. Enjoyed the interactions with co-workers.

Want to know more about Ericsson?

Ask a question
Fun work place emergingto success
High School Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 5, 2018
Very fun work environment that cares for every worker. Constantly aims to improve the campus in order to improve the quality of work and quality of time spent on campus.
Pros
Amazing cafeteria
Cons
Bad coffee
Good place to work some improvement needed
Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 2, 2018
Good place to work. Recognize talent but are quick to lay off when contracts with Ericsson Customers end. Management had some good ones but others not so good.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Quick to lay off
Great Communication Company
Program Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeOctober 2, 2018
-I really enjoyed working for Ericsson -
-Ultra cosmopolitan; I met awesome professionals from around the world.
-Excellent intra-net for self-motivated training
-Growth through acquisition
-Budget focused decision making processes
Pros
Fantastic (free) health benefits
Cons
difficult to move up
Excellent job with excellent people
Telecommunications Technician and Tower Climber (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 1, 2018
If I didn't develop my fear of climbing towers, I would have retired from this company, incredible management too. They were very understanding when it came to my newly developed fear, and worked with me to get my affairs in order prior to leaving.
Pros
company credit card, for meals and lodging
Cons
almost never home
Ericsson as been a wonderful company to work for throughout the last 5 years.
Switch Install Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 29, 2018
I worked for Ericsson for over 5 years. Great company to work for with great people and great benefits like health insurance, vision insurance, 401K and vacation.
Pros
Great benefits like health insurance, vision insurance, 401K and vacation.
Cons
Na
Good and Sounds pathatic
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJSeptember 27, 2018
I was so exited when i joined in this organization and it was amazing working with them i was perfect organization to learn more skills and get your self motivated
Never will apply again at Ericsson
Management regarding CDMA (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2018
Not a fun place to work, Never rewarded for a good job done. Most people I work with were great to work with. Management has a lot to learn how to treat their employee's.
Pros
excellent medical
Cons
low wages
unfair work compensation
Customer Network Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  NMESeptember 24, 2018
my feedback shouldn't be taken out of context, Ericsson provided me with great deal of experience and it got me to interact with my passion for technology and high tech, but i think due to their financial troubles i believe they have mistaken by twisting their own rules and resolved to hiring Engineers in temp contracts indefinitely, which what happened to me, as i was employed as an ARP (temporary employment) for the past 6 years in which i can see my peers of "local Ericsson Employees" develop in their careers and compensation while the temps dont get much, which was a huge demotivator for me personally.

despite the above , i wouldn`t have the experience i do now without working for them and for that iam much appreciative, but i think now its time for me try a new challenge.
Blah
Supply Project Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 23, 2018
Didnt challenge me enough
Redundant jobs
great work environment
manager was MIA most times
MAnager didnt respond to request for support
delegated menial work to qualified person
Pros
Freedon
Cons
no direction
Too many management changes
Site Acquisition Manager/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Things changed every day, managers too. Not good.
I was hired as a contractor) with the understanding that I would work remote. When a new manager came aboard, that changed and I felt it was unfair that it was mandatory for me to drive 120+ miles a day to go to the office when that was not the agreement when hired.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ericsson. Our community is ready to answer.

52K
42K

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.9Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

93%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss