Erie County Medical Center Corporation Employee Review

View all Erie County Medical Center Corporation reviews

Enjoyed going to work everyday.
Patient Access Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 27, 2012
My typical day at work was preparing new policies and procedures for my department, along with may other supervisory duities. I have learned keep an open mind to the different ways I and the corporation could improve productivity and reach company goals. I always think it is very important that management work together in making final decisions and always get others input. My employees were very hard working and respectful. The hardest part of the job was making sure all my employees were satisfied with the departments rules and regulations. My job was very rewarding. I enjoy working with people and enjoy helping them in anyway I can.
Pros
pay, vacation time, personal leave time, paid holidays, health benefits
Cons
job security

Other Erie County Medical Center Corporation Employee Reviews

DISPATCHER/TRANSPORT (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 18, 2018
Job was very steady and fast paced, worked with a great group of people receiving calls to have patient moved from one destination to another. Gave out job assignments for transporters and housekeepers.
Great staff!!!
Nursing Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 5, 2018
I love working here. Great staff. ECMC culture is one like no other. The staff is usually always pleasant. The staff CARES here. Everyone will pitch in without a fight.