Erie Home

Erie Home Employee Reviews

United States580 reviews

Great Job For a Hungry Individual

Featured review

Erie Home selected this as a representative review
Erie has a great company culture and supports everyone in the "Erie Family". Not only are reps trained well, they are also compensated handsomely for their hard effort. Quick promotions for hungry individuals and always great support from management. A true team environment full of motivated individuals.

Official response from Erie Home

April 26, 2020
Hello!Our goal at Erie is to find and keep outstanding team members and help them flourish in their career, where ever it may be at Erie. We are very proud of our team-building culture and are glad you are experiencing that first hand!Thanks for being part of Erie's success.Sincerely,The Erie Team

Great Opportunity!!! If you’re motivated…

Overall great place to work. If you are willing to put in the time, put in the effort and be coachable; Erie Home can be your last stop. There’s not many places you can work that gives you the tools, gives you the opportunity to earn between $1,500 and up to $10,000 per sale, in just a couple of hours. The income potential is uncapped. What you put in has everything to do with how successful you may become. However, this job isn’t for the unmotivated, lazy or people who expect instant gratification. On the flip side, there is always room for growth because Erie is constantly growing and expanding. Come join the team if you’re a go getter!!!

Erie Home insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Great Work Atmosphere For Those Who Are Dedicated

If you are a person who is ready to dedicate their life to future advancement, and you want to do so in a place with excellent training, and a fun and enjoyable atmosphere, than this is the company for you. Sacrifices will have to be made. It is very difficult to plan your days out, and you will be working long hours always. However, you are compensated handsomely for it and you will have some fun doing it.

Extremely rewarding job if you’re willing to put the work in.

Erie has been an amazing opportunity so far. The time and effort that they put into training their sales team in order to achieve success is second to none. Great team environment.

Pros

Great compensation, flexible, great leadership

Cons

Some late nights

If you want to make life changing money and you’re willing to work, this is the job for you

Training daily to help you be as successful as possible. They give you all the tools you need in order to perform at a very high level. This is a life changing career.

Great Office Environment

Great place to work. Management makes sure that the reps are bringing home consistent pay checks. It’s a competitive office that’s works as a group to complete our tasks.

Pros

Pay, flexible hours, office culture

Best Roofing Company In The Nation

I love the growth that the company affords its employees the culture is extremely motivating the best group of guys that I’ve ever been around the dale training is extensive you will learn a lot about yourself working at this job more importantly you’ll make a lot of money just trust the process and you’ll succeed

Pros

The training

Cons

No cons

Great place to work!

Culture is amazing.System for success is the best I have ever had.Money is great.I feel needed and successful when I’m working, I have a great support system around me to be able to succeed.

Pros

Great Leadership, Great Pay, Fun Environment

Cons

None.

Lucrative & Challenging

Great place to make a lot of money and hone your skills as a sales professional. You can control your own pay by your performance. Room for growth with multiple advancements and even paid transfers to new locations. Great training programs. Long hours, lot of gas.

Rewarding when you’re committed

The job is tough to adjust to, especially if you have a family. But if you can commit to improving your family’s quality of life, it can be very rewarding. The management is very engaged and always available to lend a helping hand/answer any questions. They genuinely want you to succeed, not only to improve the company’s bottom line, but on a personal level as well. Training exercises done 4 times per week in an office setting before you go out for your sales appointments. If you can adjust to a more demanding field of work, in addition to commission pay, you will succeed. Have to put in the time and effort.

Very High Pay, Fun Environment

Great learning experience for sales. Day to day customer interaction. Very good pay. Everything is based on performance. The hardest part of the job is the long days, and being on the road a lot of the time. The commissions make up for it.

Pros

High Commission, Flexible for Traveling/Vacation

Cons

Long days, lots of driving.

Great Atmosphere

From the time I’ve started at Erie, I have been challenged and supported every step of the way. There is such a great culture here where everyone wants each other to succeed and is willing to do anything to help you get there!

Great Job for Pushing yourself

Erie gives opportunities to succeed. You just need to apply yourself. Management will help you succeed. Cons are the hours and wear and tear on vehicle. Overall, everyone pushes each other to be better everyday. Hard work is important but the drive to get better everyday is more important.

Great Company,

Great company overall. Cultural is second to non. Your peers care about your success. There is a need to get a roof also Erie sells a great product.

Pros

You make great money.

Cons

A lot of travel.

Amazing company

I am truly a believer in Erie Home. We offer the best product and are paid very well for the job we do. I wouldn’t change anything about my job or life here.

Pros

Pay

Productive, Fun, Challenging Workplace

Value based in all aspects. Valuable products/services. Opportunity to grow and excel in a work environment that pays you according to the value you bring.

Competitive and exciting culture

Never made the kind of money I have made here! The opportunity is here and the ceiling is limitless. You get what you put in so for those willing to put in the work this is the place for you!

Enjoyable

I really enjoy working here. I really enjoy the people I work with. I really enjoy the training offered. I really enjoy the commission rate. I really enjoy the company as a whole.

Fun and competitive work environment.

Great company with a lot of opportunities for advancement. Training is multiple times a week to help with new ideas, tasks and skills to learn to sell superior products. Management and other team members are very supportive and competitive with each and are often rewarded with bonuses or team building outings. Work/life balance could better but it’s a sales job with a lot of time on the road.

Engaging, productive and positive place to work

Lots of opportunity to earn great money if you’re willing to work and invest in yourself. Biggest downside is going to be driving to leads, but most of the time they are relatively local. Commissions are great so driving an hour to a lead is worth it if you close it. All about mindset and staying positive, continuing to learn and improve your craft.

Productive and good place to work

Everyone in the office great in helping you succeed. They are great in helping you learn. A lot of driving but a lot of opportunities to make money and excel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Erie Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits