ERMI, Inc Employee Reviews

Patient Assistance Representative
Patient Assistance Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is the coworker interaction. A typical day is filled with customer interaction. The workplace culture is extremely laid back.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Lack of career advancement
Awesome job for college, not good for long term
Medical Equipment Rehab Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLDecember 24, 2015
This experience with this job is largely going to depend on who you get for a boss. The boss I had was excellent and gave me the freedom to make my work schedule around college. There were no benefits, but the compensation was decent - unfortunately there was only about 30 hours of work available per week at the most. It's not a place you can work up, but if they ever had another opening for full time I would definitely go back again.
Pros
flexible work schedule, decent compensation.
Cons
no room for advancement.
Medical Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GaApril 10, 2014
I love the one on one attention when requested and the fact that I am not micromanaged. I make my own schedule and work hard!
Low key atmosphere
EFOR/Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2014
This company is continuously growing. As a person that enjoys gaining knowledge and know-how, I find that the employees are willing to teach. Micromanagement is not a part of this company's culture and that makes it a good place to work in.