Ernest Health Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Could be a good place to work if you have a good supervisor
Facilities Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 5, 2018
I worked with two previous supervisor before current one. Supervisor didn't like input about how to solve mechanical problems until he couldn't solve it himself. Was not in the building when emergencies arise. Employees under him would get blame for unfinished task.
Pros
Benefits are ok
Cons
CEO don't listen to your concerns
Great place to work, great people and awesome teamwork
Cook (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 25, 2018
Since the day I started at RHNO, I’ve felt very welcomed, the entire staff are teammates, seems like they get the bad apples out quickly, if you are a team oriented, positive, motivated and ready and willing to be dedicated you’ve found a great place to work. From our nursing staff, Housekeeping, administration, dietary, and therapists, all are great in what they do!!!! I’m proud of my job and would definitely recommend those who are looking for this type of work atmosphere, come join our team!
Pros
Free drinks, great atmosphere, clean facility, professional staff
Poor management
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 18, 2018
Whole company is a joke. Stna turnover rate is high. They work short a lot. The job is a lot and it is very stressful. Your working the whole time. Your license is on the line working here.
Pros
Free meals but we have to sneak and get it
Cons
Pay, benefits, the clicks of certain stna’s amd Nurses, management and some therapy staff
Nice place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJune 27, 2018
Signed in visitors, answered the phone, entered charges, and printed patient labels. Very laid back job. Personally, I have no complaints for the time I spent there.
Great atmosphere and management
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Northern UtahJune 21, 2018
Working for this facility was one of the most pleasant work experiance I've had in my career, the staff and atmosphere was on point with team work, respect and overall professionalism. Managment gave everyone time to eat breakfast from the cafeteria before starting our work day, example a tipical day was Techs came in set up equipment, scheduals for PT's OT's and Speech, then as everyone walked in they have a choice to grab breakfast and bring it to the conference slash office where we all gathered as we grab assignment and briefe each other about our work scheduals to make sure it was a good fair work load for each of us. this was something i've never experience at any other job. I learned that good manegment and great team work amongst employees still exist. Kindness, respect and overall communication comes to mind as I think about the work culture. Manegment made it clear no one is more or above and less or bellow than anyone else in the facility, we are all eguals with diffrent positions and careerfields for example Janitors, cooks, houskeeping, CNA's, office staff, manegment, nurses, doctors, PT's OT's Tech's etc we are all proffecionals and will treat each other as such. The hardest part of the job was leaving due to my husband's job in the military relocating us.
Pros
Onsite cafeteria for employees with healthy options.
Cons
Driving to work in the snow during winter.
Plenty of PRN hours
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJune 8, 2018
MRI is a great place to work to gain knowledge and earn extra cash. Always hours for PRN therapist. Weekends can be tough and understaffed at times, but overall its a good place to work...especially if you're needing to bulk up your resume and gain valuable experience.
Pros
PRN salary, CEU's, Great therapy team
Cons
Weekends can be understaffed
Great Place to Work
PBX Operator (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 4, 2018
I enjoyed every minute I worked at ACHM. There were stressful times but those were overtaken by the good times I had. Great experience and knowledge here. I believe everything I have learned here will make a great impact on the next place I go. If I needed a job again the first place I would look would be ACHM or an Ernest Health based facility.
It was a great place to learn and gain experience.
Intern/ Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 23, 2018
As an intern they treated me as if I were one of their own, while teaching me everything they could. As a student is was very rewarding and I never wanted to leave after my intern hours were over.
good teamwork amongst employees
Registered Nurse Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, COMay 19, 2018
Management is not supportive of staff. Often hide in their offices rather than engage with the floor.. The hardest part of this job was handeling the work flow and admitting patients at the same time
Pros
good employees
Cons
poor management
Challenging & Fast Paced
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMay 15, 2018
Challenging and fast paced, but not much chance for internal advancement. Below average pay scale. Working with patients and their families, nurses and unit secretaries.
Great culture
Clinical liaison (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXMay 3, 2018
This company truly makes there employees feel needed and wanted . I truly enjoyed working there and enjoyed all the employees there as well . I appreciate the time there.
One effecient technician can run this pharmacy during the weekdays
Pharmacy Technician/Central Supply Attendant* (Former Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZMay 3, 2018
But they need 4 techs because the current tech cannot function optimally. She socializes all day, you will have to do your job and hers in order to finish tasks. She will blame you for errors. Management and HR will not support you if you complain. No raise in ten years. They just use you.
Pros
Nurses and doctors are nice
Cons
Management stinks
Could be great
PCT (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 30, 2018
This would have been a great place to work, if the senior team was little bit nicer. Most of them wouldn't even look at you as walked past them. The therapy staff and the nursing staff are great.
Mesquite Specialty Hospital
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXApril 28, 2018
People here are nice to work with and the work atmosphere is one that encourages positive work morale with all the employees. But the compensation is less than what other healthcare organizations typically pay for people who work in this position
Pros
awesome food, employees and activities
Cons
terrible compensation for positions
Daily Tasks
Nursing Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 23, 2018
· Admit, Transfer, and Discharge patients.
· Send patient lab orders to laboratory.
· Electronically scan and file medical worksheets.
· Work on daily and midnight patient census.
· Keep log of all patient supplies, lab orders, x-ray orders, respiratory orders, and submit for billing.
Pros
Discount lunches.
Cons
Long working hours, too many task assigned to one unit clerk.
Rn
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXApril 17, 2018
I was satisfied with my RN position. There was a change in leader ship as it were OUT WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW,which was not in my favor with much regret I resigned. As a staff RN and house supervisor the MSH staff and I were able to work well together to the point that I received employer of the quarter. I did not want to leave the job was force OUT.7am staff of 6 nurses 5 patient am med to be pass breakfast and am care ,CNA to perform care of patient HS to assist with all care, Dr making there rounds HS at there side
OK for new grad Nurse
RN, House Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZApril 12, 2018
New facility but too many inexperienced nurses.too many responsibilities for the experienced nurse but low paid and fewer benefits compare other hospitals, can be better.
Amazing Hospital!
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Post Falls, IDApril 12, 2018
Amazing people providing amazing care! I love working here! I love connecting with our patients and seeing how much our patients improve during their stay. Very fulfilling!
Excellent new leadershio, Patient centered focus, family like atmosphere
RN (Current Employee) –  Post Falls, IDApril 11, 2018
This is a very rewarding place to work. The patients appreciate the work you do, leadership is moving in the right direction, and the teamwork makes the busy work easy.
Pros
Excellent team
Cons
Idaho pay scales are lower
Good Company to work for
Food Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXApril 7, 2018
Laid back type of job work at your own pace and still have enough time to oversee what's going on inside your kitchen make sure things is in compliance