Ernie Ball Inc Careers and Employment
- CEOBrian Ball, CEO
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Human Resources Assistant in Coachella, CA
on January 7, 2021
The people and benefits were great. Managers were supportive and rules were held fairly. Employees treated each other with respect and helped where the could when needed.
Receiving Clerk in Coachella, CA
on September 14, 2020
Great work environment and great staff great benefits, good hours and fantastic safety during covid which is important. Lots of opportunities to move up
Lead Sander in San Luis Obispo, CA
on July 16, 2020
No room to grow, nobody takes responsibility for their actions and they don't pay attention to the health of their employees physically nor mentally. I truly wish they would at least offer those who bleed into their work at least more than a 5 cent raise for putting up with too much.
Miller/CNC Operator in San Luis Obispo, CA
on April 15, 2020
This was one of the most demoralizing jobs I have ever had. Most employees only work half shifts, most of my coworkers were foreigners hired specifically because they were unaware of labor law and afraid to speak outl
Team Leader in San Luis Obispo, CA
on March 28, 2020
I worked at Ernie Ball up til a few years ago. When I was there it was a great place to work. Then about a year and a half before I left the place began to change. Became real cooperate. Kind of lost the charm it used to have. People were quitting or let go seemingly out of the blue. Don’t regret a single moment of my time there. Just sad to see the change
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Insights from 11 Indeed users who have interviewed with Ernie Ball Inc within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about a day or two
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Ernie Ball Inc