eRp International, LLC Employee Reviews

Productive and Learnable enviornment
MPPT Application Functional Expert (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 9, 2018
Love the staff and Program manager there, they really make you feel comfortable. Very team oriented, they thrive off seeing others succeed. would recommend to anyone.
Great Environment
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2018
I enjoyed working with ERP International LLC they explained the mission and made themselves available, even though we were in another state as well as incorporate us into the family during the holidays.
Pros
Great support staff
Projects and Goals
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJuly 18, 2018
Every morning after i finish my morning routine, i assess the current projects that I am working on and decide which one is more pressing for the day. I work on multiple projects, multiple items, and answer questions from the PC Techs and the Network team. I learn a lot from the network team, they have helped me strengthen my knowledge of how the current network works.
Pros
Great People, everyone is very knowledgeable about their position and what they do.
Stressful and lack of management
Medical Records Clerk/Admissions (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 25, 2018
Hours were never set unless you were the boss' favorite. When I first started working there we were doing 8 hour shifts. when I left a few were doing 12 hour shifts while others were doing 10 and 8 hour shifts. Again Holidays were given to the boss and his favorites. I enjoed working and assisting Military families.
A great place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDMarch 18, 2018
I absolutely love working at ERP. The managers take time to set clear objectives and goals for the organization in addition to individual goals and achievements for the year. The corporate office truly cares about the lives of their employees. I would highly recommend working here.
Awesome Company to work for
Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDJanuary 15, 2018
Great company to work for with a great support system. Benefits are all inclusive and rate of pay is very competitive. I have enjoy every minute working with this company.
ERP International
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MD 20707December 14, 2017
It a good company and will work with you should any home situations come up. This company also worked hours that the employees could work. Day to day work was not stressful.
Pros
Schedule
I liked this job.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDOctober 14, 2017
I was a contract employee, and I was well treated by this company. I was very sad to have the contract come to an end. These were nice people, and I enjoyed working with them.
Pros
Wages, Culture.
Cons
Temp job, I wwas sorry to leave.
A great company with integrity.
Medical Coding Auditor (Inpatient) (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Great company, great benefits. Provides a conducive work environment that enables employees the ability to perform to standard. Provides opportunity for growth.
Pros
great benefits
Enjoyed working for ERP International
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVAugust 25, 2017
I enjoyed working for ERP International. I was treated with respect and dignity.
ERP International has a very competitive salary and benefit package.
Pros
Good salary/benefits
Cons
The contract didn't last. Contract awarded to another company
Lack of Management & Poor Work
Medical Records/Admissions Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 22, 2017
Stressful. The management lack the ability to lead and not only did he lack management skills himself he was very cut throat. A typical day was 10 hours. I would come in and get work handed down and I had to admit patients as they came in. the most enjoyable part was meets military and their families.
Pros
worked with Military & their families
Cons
Money. Poor Management
Best employer in 24 years of employment
Referral Management Nurse (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJune 28, 2017
I have been extremely spoiled working for ERP International. This is by far the best employer I have worked for in 24 years. Extremely employee friendly. Very supportive & knowledgeable administration.
Military contractor
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Travis AFB, CAMay 11, 2017
Worked as a "mid-level." If you don't have experience working with the military, strongly consider your decision. This is not the type of company that is employee-oriented, but rather, strongly military-oriented. Should issues arise, support for the employee's side of the issue will not be attended to.
Pros
Benefits decent
Cons
As stated above
good
Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 18, 2017
Small company but growing that cares for their employees
They offer a good 401k plan plus insurance and paid time off
CEO and COO and everyone from the corporate office is very supported.
Contract Position
Medical Logistics Hazmat Issue Point Manager (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLApril 15, 2017
7-4 position working in a warehouse semi-air conditioned environment, great co-workers, good pay, low-benefits, no sick leave, have to take PTO for Federal holidays.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Low benefits
I was a telework graphic artist
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 7, 2017
I was under utilized and found myself with little to no work on a regular basis. I left to find consistent work. Other than that there was no real interaction for complain about erp.
Good employer
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDDecember 14, 2016
Good employer, contractor for military base left me alone to do my job no micro manage.
Trained front desk personnel in collection of insurance data, updated computer system.
Overall Decent Company
Configuration Manager / Test Manager for AFMOWAP (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 20, 2014
I am currently a Government contractor with very little interaction with the company,
Cons
Salary range in low in comparison, benefits, health insurance
Great Company and Great Culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 17, 2014
I have been working for ERP for a couple of years now and love it. They always respond quickly when I have questions. Pay and benefits are fair and they seem to really reward good work. The corporate staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend working or them.
Don't work here!!!!
LPN Case Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLAugust 25, 2013
I worked for this place for @ 2 very long months. Be prepared for little to no training, cattiness, being talked down to by management, favoritism and a LOT of unhappy nurses. Turnover is VERY high because of the above. You are forced to take their insurance, resulting in a pay cut. I luckily found other employment quickly and would never recommend working for this company at this location.
Pros
There are a few amazing people there.
Cons
Mon-Fri 0800-1630 schedule, no overtime.