ERPI Employee Reviews

Out of touch leadership
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 7, 2019
Leadership - Listen to what the people that work for you say. Stop micromanaging! Remember we do not all get from Point A to Point B the same way but if we get there in a productive, effective and even faster way - embrace it. Don't brow beat the employee that is building a better, faster, cheaper way to get there - this is value add, makes the organization stronger and makes you a better leader.
Pros
Monthly events
Cons
Leadership is to blinded by their friendship with each other to see what is truly happening.
Great workplace where the voice of the employee matters
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 7, 2019
Never felt more supported before. My colleagues, my manager, even senior leadership have demonstrated that they actually care about my growth and believe in my ability.

We receive 15 days of PTO plus sick days. Fun events seem to occur monthly (and often more than once a month). Clod brew on tap in the office is a perk. Ample in-house training is provided (i.e. PMP bootcamp) and every year the corporate initiatives are developed and voted on by staff and are ACTUALLY implemented.

Plenty of room for growth. Amazing group of people who care about each other. And just all around solid work place.
Pros
Pto, meaningful corporate values, supportive management, training opportunities, company paid uber from metro stop to office, frequent fun events
Cons
no 401k match
Erpi
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAFebruary 2, 2017
Company is growing. HR Admin is Wonderful.
But, there is very little hands on career management expectation setting and goal setting. Management is spread too thin and are just too busy to be internal leaders with all the new staff. I never met my boss face to face after my initial interview which was five months before I was actually hired.
Pros
Veteran Owned Small Business working for Vets
Cons
very little hands on career management expectation setting and goal setting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERPI. Our community is ready to answer.

ERPI Reviews by Location