ERS Employee Reviews

Great job
Ware house work (Current Employee) –  Calhoun GeorgiaMarch 19, 2018
It is a great company to work for just to far from where I leave . I would tell anyone about the company that lives close to it. I was doing warehouse work from 3pm till 11pm
Overcompensation for toxic environment
Project and Marketing Editor (Former Employee) –  North Andover, MAMarch 15, 2018
ERS has great benefits -- catered lunches once a week, stocked kitchens, beautiful offices, a fabulous yearly party, on-site games and participation events ... but it's compensating for what is, frankly, an awful work environment.

The business is full of brilliant engineers who don't have a clue of how to interact with normal peers outside their field on a professional level. This includes but is not limited to arguments, scorn, and sheer indifference for job roles. The "editorial" department is disrespected to a point that makes everyday work undervalued, stressful, and redundant. The engineers (especially those running the company) don't see the point of grammar rules and have absolutely no interest in enforcing them -- but also do not abide by any mistakes in any form. This expectation for abject perfection adds to the singularly toxic environment.

As far as culture, support for parents in the form of kids' sick days, appts, etc., was (perhaps still is) boastfully supported in writing but frowned upon and sometimes scolded in practice. Work-from-home opportunities were few and far between, and micromanagement is common, as is a passing-the-buck mentality of no one admitting to their mistakes. Cliques form easily, and unless you're accepted right away, you're not allowed in.

TL/DR: It could be worth it for you to handle the toxic environment for the perks -- because they are great. But if you can't, then nothing will ever make it worth it.
Pros
Free lunch. Stocked kitchens. Big parties. In-work celebrations. Company outings. Lovely offices.
Cons
Easily the most toxic professional environment I've ever had, Underappreciated work, Flimsy (if there at all) exec support, Disrespectful coworkers, Not family-oriented
great group of people
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 10, 2018
Always busy, great people, I enjoyed the work. Always something new to learn. Learning to deal with all the different personalities, as employees were in and out of the office all day.
Pros
great people
Cons
no benefits
Highstressed and very unorganized
Emergency vehicle electrican /tech (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 1, 2018
No benefits at all
Never promoted within company no advancement
Very unorganized
Unsafe work environment
Management very discounted from the tech
Poor training and no guidelines or procedures to follow
Pros
Worked along side very smart and creative coworkers
Cons
No beneifts, no advancement
ERS can be agrat company to stat your collecion experience
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAFebruary 19, 2018
ERS is good company for both starters., and for collectors with experience It offer oportunity and rewards for achieving goals. However there is not much incentive for exceeding goal.Felxable schedule that allowed me to care for my medically needy child.
Pros
Ability to work alone, awards, flexable schdule
Cons
there wern' really any any
Poor Management
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVDecember 16, 2017
Working for the company was not the best experience for me.
I am hoping there is a change in the work culture to encourage rge employees and boost morale.
Pros
On the field. Opportunity to meet people
Cons
Poor Managment. No benefits
Copier
Copier Technician (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 19, 2017
I had issues with the hours, worked minimum of twelve hours a day and I worked seven days a week for a month straight. It's a very mindless job and very easy.
Pros
Hour lunch and easy
Cons
Mandatory Overtime.
What to say
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 20, 2017
Unsure , I felt messed up and lied to. I enjoyed the people I worked with. That time in my life I felt very much taken from me. I am grateful and blessed to have had the opportunity. I learned a lot about myself and have much to take with me for the rest of life.
inconsistent policy
Collection Specialist/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  darien ilJune 5, 2017
Very inconsistent policy and bonus structures. Hired everyone they could thru a mass hiring period with promises of better bonuses but never put anything in ink. Managers were not knowledgable let alone
motivating or encouraging
Pros
decent salaries flexible schedules
Cons
unmotivating atmosphere sweat shop atmosphere where everyone is on top of each other
Wonderful atmosphere to work in. I've gain and shared a lot of knowledge proficient to my job description.
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 16, 2017
Fast pace environment. Being able to put yourself into the customers shoes and give he/ she the justification they are seeking. Based on making since the customer is satisfied with level of service provided in a timely manner.
Pros
No limit on money to be made
Cons
No benefits commission based
Supportive and several opportunites for growth
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 20, 2017
Being a supervisor for Geico ERS is very fast paced. Constantly opportunities for growth to advance you career. ERS is known for change so being flexible is a must. Geico overall is a supportive, family oriented company.
Family
Sales (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 22, 2017
Its good to work there
Never had any problems
Fun place to work
Its all about cars and parts
Easy job not hard to sel a car everyday
out of business
Contract Clerical Technician (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 30, 2016
great people learned to do data entry and sort and inspect parts. did filing and paperwork worked 5 days a week and weekends if needed but ended up going out of business
Not a fun place to work it's grimy
Sprint Finance Agent (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 13, 2016
I did not like my job just dealt with it. Was doing work of the managers that was not approved by cooperate.The only thing I can really say about my job that I liked was my coworkers. Other then that I would not ever recommend this job to no one .
Team Leader
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJuly 5, 2016
Developing and building team members to help them become better collectors so they can hit monthly goals.
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
Lost main client
Great Environment
Project Engineer II (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MAJune 25, 2016
Collaborative and respectful, upper management cares a lot for their employees which I find rare in a consultancy. A little too driven by the money to be innovative, although they do listen to any idea to expand
Us dept of education
Administrative Wage Garnishment Rep (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILJune 5, 2016
I was able to gain excellent knowledge on a government portfolio and excelled in my positions. I learned many aspects of the US DOE student loan process and met many great people and friends in the industry.
Pros
Flex Schedule
Very enjoyable company
Dispatcher/Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Muscatine, IAApril 15, 2016
Very enjoyable company to work for. Hours are great, pay is great. Very personable co-workers. Management is very nice and welcoming. Relaxed but fast pace job.
productive and the work was great
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 10, 2016
It was a productive place to work and I really enjoyed the work I had to do. It was fun. We all had fun working there. But if I truly want to be honest to myself and truly be honest to the people who ask me what it is about the place that I like and don't like and how that effected what I thought of the place, Then I would have to say every place I have been, this is the first time I had a full time job, all the others were through temp agencies. The work that I did, and the people that I knew at ERS, otherwise known as Clover Technologies Group, made that place the best place I have ever worked for, but the management and people who run the business, made it the worst place I have ever worked for
Pros
free lunches every now and then, sometimes cut work short and got to go out back and play games
Cons
Managment lied to everyone who works there and kept lieing
Very up beat
Representative (Former Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 2, 2015
Go into work sign on to the phones, and answer calls for customers who are broken down on the side of the road for entire shift. Once shift is over clock out and leave.
Pros
Great coworkers