ERT Employee Reviews

Fun work place, located in a nice area of pittsburgh
Supply Chain Associate "QC" (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 10, 2018
The work pace is steady, with its occasional slow days. I learned a lot about how software is uploaded to multiple devices such as tables, smart phones and laptops. my manager was friendly, understanding and helpful on a day to day basis.Work place was full of laughter. people really get along. Hardest part at times is pleasing all parties within the company due to heavy work load at times. The most enjoyable part is the yearly raises and bonuses.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
work load at times
QA Tester (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 5, 2018
I worked at ERT as a consultant more than 15 years back. I can't say much about the company now. The company had a great culture back then and most of the employees were happy.
Pros
Small company, nice working environment
Cons
Limited growth opportunities.
If you need a paycheck
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 19, 2018
If you need a paycheck and benefits, this is a fine place to work. If you want to dig into career development and hone your skills in Project Management this is not for you. They throw you in with little instruction. Everyone is too busy to help with anything. There is little to no training on most processes and after almost 2 years I still don't understand how to do a lot of tasks that are required from me because everyone just does it themselves instead of teaching the new people how to do things.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Terrible training and management
could be better
n/a (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 11, 2018
global company but does not scale well. some department has standards while others does not. not many opportunities to grow within the company or department.
Pros
weekends
Cons
needs help
Productive place
Chassix-maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Bristol, INMay 17, 2018
It was a very productive place to work. I learned quite a bit at this place. I learned how to save a life and I learned how to read PH balance and RO.
Pros
people
Cons
lots of people got hurt on the job
Great place to work, has a ping pong table
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 16, 2018
I really loved working here and miss it almost every day. I loved the workplace culture. They do a lot to give back to the community. They have a lot of fun events. There is a ping pong table and they do tournaments. The management is professional, great and they really work with you.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Flex scheduling can sometimes be a bummer
Good place to start your career
Co-op Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 14, 2018
Basically help you to build your early career.
Work in agile environment, teammates are helpful and always willing to guide you on new stuff.
Pay is decent.
Don't do it
Minion (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 31, 2018
ERT prides itself on treating their employees with respect and offering them a career with the possibility of moving up in the company. In reality, they could care less about their employees. What they care about is acquiring more and more companies. In 2017, they acquired 4 companies. The employees are like work horses and most were working long (exceedingly long) days. Training and education were another big part of their claims. That is a joke. They are a cut throat company and have no cares about the people running the company: the employees. If you are looking for a company who truly wants the best for their employees, look elsewhere or you will be massively disappointed. I could kick myself for having taken this job, having left my last job with decent people, but I honestly thought I would be able to have a better chance at growing and moving up. There are only a few who will have the opportunity to do that, and the rest of the employees will slave away for ungrateful bosses. What I learned from this company is that how management treats you in the first few months is indicative of how they are going to treat you the entire time you are employed there. No direction, no guidance, you're just thrown into the water, hoping that you're going to be able to learn how to swim.

I wish I would have listened to my gut instinct, but I am warning you to look elsewhere. Most of the reviews on here are older, and a lot has changed in the company, all for the worse. Even if you see a job that looks enticing to you at this company, move on and find another. Find a company
  more... who will appreciate you. This one definitely won't.  less
Pros
Cons
Everything about the company
Excellent company to work for
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJanuary 24, 2018
ERT is the most ethical company I have ever worked for. No corners were cut - ever, and that was reflected in the company culture and its success. ERT placed people first.
N/a
Product Software Developer Coop (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 13, 2018
I was a intern for 4 months.Require more time to give some review.My work at ERT was great I enjoyed and had a nice time working there.I also gained invaluable knowledge working at ERT

Want to know more about ERT?

Ask a question
Fun place to work
Contracts Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 3, 2018
Very friendly people with a great work environment. Lot of potential to advance within the company. The company acquired 2 other companies in the year that I interned there.
Developed a great team of people
Vice President & Chief Development Officer (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJNovember 14, 2017
The day was filled with managing the programming teams, reviewing and discussing specifications for the best technical solutions to implement and update software features and functions within agressive timelines.
Pros
Great dedicated staff
Cons
Caught in the midstream between client server and web based
Work Space Lacking
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCOctober 22, 2017
Lack of advancement in career. Also lack of flexibility in work schedule with no work from home days. Open office environment, meaning no offices or cubicles, a true open work space.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 24, 2017
It's a good place to work. The team in PIttsburgh is fun to work with. There's a huge sense of family here. Clients are often high-end big pharma clients which is great exposure.
Excellent company excellent opportunities
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 31, 2017
I love it here.
I moved up fast and the company is growing. Lots of room for everyone and plenty of space to shine.

MGMT is pretty open minded. Everyone is really friendly and great to work with.

I plan on being here a while.
Pros
health benefits, travel assistance, company outings, lots of grow opportunities
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and fun place to work and it has a ping pong table in the kitchen area employees can utilize during breaks
Commissions Analyst, Finance Department (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 23, 2017
It's a very laid back and balanced place to work. I learned many new things for commissions as it relates to accounting. The management team is very nice and friendly and knowledgeable.
Short term
Subcontract Administrator (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDJune 6, 2017
I was only there on a temporary basis. I enjoyed my time there very much. I enjoyed the people i worked with and the type of work they did. Work atmosphere was great.
Challenging & productive work environment
Software Engineer Co-op (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 6, 2016
ERT is a very good company to work as a Software Engineer. My manager was one of the coolest person to work with.
He provided me with all kinds of work during my internship including development, automation & unit testing.
Soon to be good place to work
Coop Student (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 30, 2016
Good thing is that the company is focusing more on moving away from the legacy products and get it stream-lined. I personally enjoyed my coop because the team was excellent.
Pros
people
Great!
Production Associate I (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 30, 2016
Amazing place to work. Very challenging but worth it. I've learned a very lot from working here. Never a dull moment. High volume when it comes to work. Very high pace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ERT. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight