ESA Employee Reviews

Stressful
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 20, 2018
Management lacked respect for employees and their health or family. If you didn't do something that they wanted, they would punish you by calling you off of work days in a row or piling you with more work.
Pros
Shifts start at 9am
Cons
Poor management. No breaks. No respect.
Good work place to a certain extent
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJanuary 10, 2019
Blue ash area is not recommended get rid of the district manager and it may work he hates women and wants friends and family only to work for his district be very aware!!!
Pros
Half the team is great and the actual manager
Cons
The district manager
Low key busy
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 26, 2018
It’s ok kinda slow paced lots of turn overs people at this job don’t like to do there jobs good wrk environment bosses r good and kind not too hard on employees will work with u .
Pros
Paid vacation sick time personal time good benefits
Cons
People r lazy
Fun atmosphere and a great stepping stone
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 1, 2012
ESA was the best sales experience i have had. They provided daily training's which I eventually had a major role in! They had a product that I believed in and had strong core values to back them up. I enjoyed working for ESA and it was a very good learning experience for me.
Pros
promotions within, competitive pay and benefits, great atmosphere, meet new people every day.
Cons
commission only, drive your own vehicle and own gas to do an average of 100 miles a day
fast paced
KAI (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 21, 2018
fast paced environment
teamwork
good people
hardest part is getting used to a routine
most enjoyable part of the day is interacting with the guest helping them
Interesting job where you meet all types of people.
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Heber Springs, ARMay 20, 2015
I enjoy my position esp being able to meet and deal with so many different types of people. The only negative is that my job depends on the amount of clients who need temp workers and no positions higher then being a Staffing Specialist. I work with a young lady who is younger than myself and she has taught me some of the most current ways to use media outlets to recruit. The company has given me a raise twice in a year for a job well done.
Cons
No room for advancement and security
Some co-worker were enjoyable to work with
Ombudsman Chicago South Options School (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2017
Working with the parents and students gave me pleasure on a daily basis. To see so many in need and to be able to assist in any way was an awesome experience. Students that didn't feel deserving of a second opportunity proved to beat the odds they were facing.
Pros
time-off, compensation
Cons
management ethical actions and decisions
Fast work pass
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 18, 2017
I really loved this job, but management has changed, and she acts like a bug kid while I'm busting my, she at the front desk putting on makeup, and watching movies or shopping on her phone
Pros
Free rooms
Can be stressful and very fast-paced like driving in Nascar
CSA/CST (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 14, 2018
Great surgeons!!! Have made a lot of great friendships!
Good place to work.
High energy and very fast paced.
You deal with a lot of happy and sad issues so your day can be very emotional at times but very fullfilling.
Pros
lots of rep lunches
Cons
no breaks
ESA was an aweful company to work for, management had no clue as to how to run a company, they never payed it's employees on time and did not care.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAMay 28, 2013
I arrive to work assume position as doorman checking id's for under aged personal coming into bars, on occasion I would break up fights and contact police when needed. I learned how to write reports and how to take down suspects when necessary. Management did not know how to manage as they were conflicting on what was needed to be done and as for wages, we never got our pay on time, my pay was 3 weeks behind, was never on time. Co-workers were ok to work with were not team players and out for themselves. Hardest part of the job was the confrontations. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a bouncer.
Pros
Taking down suspects
Cons
never payed on time, bad management
Great
Collector (Former Employee) –  Mobile labMay 9, 2017
ESA laboratories was a great company to work for! Great pay and amazing benefits. Someone was always there reaching out to make sure you had everything you needed and everything was done in a timely manner. Great organization throught the company and would definitely work for them again.
hard working company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAMarch 28, 2017
ESA security is a very fast growing company, with many different opportunity's , a typical day on the job would to me be a easy stress free one giving quick walk thru of the areas making sure everything is going as it should go . the team I worked with is a tight knit crew and we watch out for one another so I always give a team effort at everything and when there is a problem I try and handle every situation with complete bias and in a professional manner. best part about being security is knowing I kept everyone safe at the end of my work day
Pros
growing opportunities
Cons
no breaks
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOOctober 10, 2017
Amazing owners!
Great work environment!
Great teamwork!
Every one always willing to help when it is needed.
Always willing to train and retain employees.
is fun
adbestos removol (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COSeptember 26, 2017
im working for this conpany for many years i never have a problem they alway keep me busy and is a good place to work they have a good benefit i recomended
Pros
free lounches
Cons
short break
Enjoying working my way up the Corporate Ladder
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 1, 2014
Enjoying working with a Great Company who is professional and trains the management. Enjoying the public and getting to know regular guests who repeat
Pros
loved my job
Cons
no real mgt training..learned what i did on my own
Very safe
FedEx Ground (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 20, 2017
Very nice place to get to kno new people very hard on going premotive job were u could move your work exspecially When your a active person who's always ready to handle bussiness and get the job done you got to stay in your work area and always be Alert safety is always the key..
Pros
Rarely
Cons
Early
Typical temporary employment company
Temporary Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Heber Springs, ARApril 24, 2013
They were pleasant to interview with but a little difficult to find. They did zero testing of my office skills like a typing test or verified my ability to utilize computer programs. I suspect that was because they did not plan on putting me in an office setting but a factory one?

I learned what minimum wage was at that time; and have not heard of any increase since.
Pros
they instantly put me to work.
Cons
it was understood from the beginning that it was a 'temporary' job.
Nice workplace for its multi-linguistic collaboration and nice breakthrough space missions for industry and science
Analysis of an optical system for cosmology (Former Employee) –  Villafranca del Castillo (near Madrid)October 30, 2013
I liked working at this place for the motivating research carried out on-place and for the very nice natural medium where this center of the ESA is located. This point can also be seen as a disadvantage as the connection with common transport is not easy...

Then, it is a stimulating place where people from all over Europe and invited speakers from other continents sometimes. The traineeship I realized there was interesting and all the other trainees I knew during my six months period enjoyed their stay and work project.

Many activities can be led ther eat ESAC in club to participate in small groups for thepratice of music, yoga, amateur astronomy (led on-place by professionals of course !), sword fencing among others...

There I learnt more to work with simulation/conception softwares for design and analysis, some important points of radioastronomy and general techniques.
Pros
motivating missions, multi-linguistic teams, nice frame of work among the hills and mountains surrounding Madrid
Cons
not easy connection with the city by common transport
Educational
Employment Service Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 2, 2017
Provided training in resume preparation, cover letter preparation and completing job applications. The hardest part of this job were the number of unemployed people.
Pros
Meeting People
Cons
Most People Unemployed
Non-profit ministry that loves people
Office Administrator/Clearinghouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 22, 2013
This non-profit has a heart to serve people both physically and spiritually. They work directly work with local churches to meet needs in the community and share the love of Christ.
Pros
Christian atmosphere and deep love for the Lord
Cons
Healthcare