ESA Employee Reviews

Can be stressful and very fast-paced like driving in Nascar
CSA/CST (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 14, 2018
Great surgeons!!! Have made a lot of great friendships!
Good place to work.
High energy and very fast paced.
You deal with a lot of happy and sad issues so your day can be very emotional at times but very fullfilling.
Pros
lots of rep lunches
Cons
no breaks
Fast work pass
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 18, 2017
I really loved this job, but management has changed, and she acts like a bug kid while I'm busting my, she at the front desk putting on makeup, and watching movies or shopping on her phone
Pros
Free rooms
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOOctober 10, 2017
Amazing owners!
Great work environment!
Great teamwork!
Every one always willing to help when it is needed.
Always willing to train and retain employees.
is fun
adbestos removol (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COSeptember 26, 2017
im working for this conpany for many years i never have a problem they alway keep me busy and is a good place to work they have a good benefit i recomended
Pros
free lounches
Cons
short break
Very safe
FedEx Ground (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 20, 2017
Very nice place to get to kno new people very hard on going premotive job were u could move your work exspecially When your a active person who's always ready to handle bussiness and get the job done you got to stay in your work area and always be Alert safety is always the key..
Pros
Rarely
Cons
Early
Great
Collector (Former Employee) –  Mobile labMay 9, 2017
ESA laboratories was a great company to work for! Great pay and amazing benefits. Someone was always there reaching out to make sure you had everything you needed and everything was done in a timely manner. Great organization throught the company and would definitely work for them again.
Educational
Employment Service Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 2, 2017
Provided training in resume preparation, cover letter preparation and completing job applications. The hardest part of this job were the number of unemployed people.
Pros
Meeting People
Cons
Most People Unemployed
hard working company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAMarch 28, 2017
ESA security is a very fast growing company, with many different opportunity's , a typical day on the job would to me be a easy stress free one giving quick walk thru of the areas making sure everything is going as it should go . the team I worked with is a tight knit crew and we watch out for one another so I always give a team effort at everything and when there is a problem I try and handle every situation with complete bias and in a professional manner. best part about being security is knowing I kept everyone safe at the end of my work day
Pros
growing opportunities
Cons
no breaks
Some co-worker were enjoyable to work with
Ombudsman Chicago South Options School (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 28, 2017
Working with the parents and students gave me pleasure on a daily basis. To see so many in need and to be able to assist in any way was an awesome experience. Students that didn't feel deserving of a second opportunity proved to beat the odds they were facing.
Pros
time-off, compensation
Cons
management ethical actions and decisions
great place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJuly 17, 2016
Answering phones, filing, copying, faxing, use of Microsoft Access, Excell, Word, Powerpoint, as well as outlook; the occasional field visit, as well as inventory of the office supplies.
Pros
great place to grow as well as learn
Cons
It was in Downtown Annapolis.

Want to know more about ESA?

Ask a question
Team orientaded friendly atmosphere
EXTENDED STAY AMERICA (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLApril 28, 2016
As a guest service representative I have build more confidence in changing ones day and making sure they have the best customer service experience and welcoming to our hotel for extended amount of time
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Cant seem to get sunday off for religious purpose
I liked working here
Employee Security Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 11, 2015
I processed large volumes of incoming mail, incoming faxes, data entry, shredded confidential files, filed, and scanned employee files.
Pros
There was a lot of unemployment during this time and this job was important
Cons
I liked processing these duties and staff was friendly
Interesting job where you meet all types of people.
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Heber Springs, ARMay 20, 2015
I enjoy my position esp being able to meet and deal with so many different types of people. The only negative is that my job depends on the amount of clients who need temp workers and no positions higher then being a Staffing Specialist. I work with a young lady who is younger than myself and she has taught me some of the most current ways to use media outlets to recruit. The company has given me a raise twice in a year for a job well done.
Cons
No room for advancement and security
fun environmment
Lead Behavior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 2, 2015
working with my co-worker and supervising a small number of staff. I have learned to have patience with all. What i have enjoyed is when a student graduate from high school.
Pros
free lunch everyday
Cons
Good benfits
Enjoying working my way up the Corporate Ladder
Manager (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLDecember 1, 2014
Enjoying working with a Great Company who is professional and trains the management. Enjoying the public and getting to know regular guests who repeat
Pros
loved my job
Cons
no real mgt training..learned what i did on my own
Student Aerospace challenge
Participation in a Student Aerospace Challenge (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXNovember 22, 2014
Development of a commercial spaceport in order to support suborbital vehicle’s operations. Selection of airports and creation of facilities, aeronautical infrastructures as well as an associated air zone.
Nice workplace for its multi-linguistic collaboration and nice breakthrough space missions for industry and science
Analysis of an optical system for cosmology (Former Employee) –  Villafranca del Castillo (near Madrid)October 30, 2013
I liked working at this place for the motivating research carried out on-place and for the very nice natural medium where this center of the ESA is located. This point can also be seen as a disadvantage as the connection with common transport is not easy...

Then, it is a stimulating place where people from all over Europe and invited speakers from other continents sometimes. The traineeship I realized there was interesting and all the other trainees I knew during my six months period enjoyed their stay and work project.

Many activities can be led ther eat ESAC in club to participate in small groups for thepratice of music, yoga, amateur astronomy (led on-place by professionals of course !), sword fencing among others...

There I learnt more to work with simulation/conception softwares for design and analysis, some important points of radioastronomy and general techniques.
Pros
motivating missions, multi-linguistic teams, nice frame of work among the hills and mountains surrounding Madrid
Cons
not easy connection with the city by common transport
Non-profit ministry that loves people
Office Administrator/Clearinghouse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 22, 2013
This non-profit has a heart to serve people both physically and spiritually. They work directly work with local churches to meet needs in the community and share the love of Christ.
Pros
Christian atmosphere and deep love for the Lord
Cons
Healthcare
Productive stressful work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2013
Log in and wait on the next caller .This was easy but stressful job .
Pros
Pizza party
Cons
Set qualify appt
ESA was an aweful company to work for, management had no clue as to how to run a company, they never payed it's employees on time and did not care.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAMay 28, 2013
I arrive to work assume position as doorman checking id's for under aged personal coming into bars, on occasion I would break up fights and contact police when needed. I learned how to write reports and how to take down suspects when necessary. Management did not know how to manage as they were conflicting on what was needed to be done and as for wages, we never got our pay on time, my pay was 3 weeks behind, was never on time. Co-workers were ok to work with were not team players and out for themselves. Hardest part of the job was the confrontations. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a bouncer.
Pros
Taking down suspects
Cons
never payed on time, bad management