ESFM

ESFM Employee Reviews

United States51 reviews

enjoyhardhourjobpeopletimemanagementcompany

Good opportunity for those starting back out into the world of work.

I enjoyed working for the client. The client treated ESFM employees better than ESFM itself. Manager was okay, sometimes I could sense an undertone from them (couldn’t quite put my finger on it). All they care about is their client and not the actual employees. Clients got more benefits out of the contract then the actual employees. No room or opportunities to grow, and the day you decide to actually put in your 2 weeks notice, the employer acts like they care to keep you . Can’t offer you or guarantee you any more compensation because they are the ones making all the money. They don’t want their budget to be higher. At the end of the day they were all about their bonuses. Onboarding was not good, and little training for the new employees. They would rather for you to reach out to your colleagues. The longer you stay, the more task they try to pile onto you with the same pay. I would say be smart and gain all the skills because there is a better company waiting. Like I said good company to start out, not long term. The manager also have trust issues.

Pros

The manager is in another state

Cons

No room for growth, little pay for the work they will pile you up with

Working in a Clown Car

They are very good at selling that they are a competitive company. Unfortunately they are cash strapped and look like they are trying to be bought out by bigger companies. They promise bonuses and 401k match, but never deliver. Their employees are treated like commodities and have no rights or recourse for issues. All the money goes to c level management and the shared services like HR, payroll, and IT services are impossible to contact for help.

Cons

Hr, Payroll. Shared services have no budget to support field.

ESFM insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Great experience

Great experience. The supervisor here goes above and beyond for her employees. Easy job but you stand on your feet for a long period of time. A great place to be

Productive and great experience working with other accounts.

Good experience. Learned the ins and outs of contract work. Need to be open minded and ready to work. If you have never done any type of contract type work this will be a good start.

Pros

Learning experience:

Cons

Nothing to report.

For entry level okay but for advancement not good at all

Very little training for new employees. The management sucks! No advancement opportunities at all! They suck up to the client and never support staff.

Pros

Cons

The management team and in particular the regional manager. She was unqualified to do her job.

This is the worst job ever

They make you do 3 person job and the managers always sneaking up behind you saying what are you doing are you working. People is quitting this job every week . I hate this job...

Challenging

When I worked with Eurest it was just purchase by Compass.Everything was put on fast track to pick up retail accounts nation wide. At that time there was a lot of new start ups and traveling involved.

Pros

Challening - Road warrior travel.

Cons

No balance between work and family.

General warehouse work

Very nice place to work . I have learned new system operating systemContinue to growThe job has many perks and has it time when it is busyand times when it is slow

Pros

evevyone is nice

Cons

pay

great perks

Overall great company and culture. Amazing perks. Management could use more talent and it would be nice to have more opportunities for growth.

Excellent Company

Just started Facilities Div in Texas. Definitely will be growing rapidly due to great management and hiring the best techs in the field.

Pros

benifits

Cons

need more contracts in this area

Fun but serious work environment

I have been able to learn so much from my job at Google. I have already had the opportunity to do so much more than my required daily tasks. I have covered for the Events Coordinator for 2 weeks while she was on vacation, taking over her tasks of planning and executing daily events at Google. I am constantly taking on extra roles and assignments to help out the rest of my facilities team members. Some assignments include expenses, working with the building security to ensure safety and confidentiality, using our ticket system to assign daily tasks and much much more! I love my job with eurest services at Google, but I am ready to move on to something more challenging and related to my field of interest!

I has been a long time since I worked there

I don't remember much, I was a cashier and helped with the set up for lunch time.

every day at work

i come to work and start at the front enter of the building sweep, mop and vacum then after i finish with the front end i start clean the bathroom after that i go in the nurses room and clean the desk and vacum and at the end of tha day i go and trow the garbage out

Pros

no lunch

Cons

no break

Good Managment and team work

 Provide superior facilities management to Army GFEBS Project at Accenture, Kingstowne, VA, providing complete support services throughout transition, supplying office relocations, expansions, openings/closings resources from concept to completion and post support needed in efficient and organized manner.

Pros

Not Micro managed

Cons

Short Staffed

Jaintors work

I usually worked alone and kept a clean store and environment. I learned how to keep tidy work space. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the staff and customers.

Flexible environment and customer service driven

My day consisting of visiting various sites in the Northern/Metro Atlanta area. Conducting inspections of my buildings and relying the information back to my employees (negative/positive). I learned time management, budgeting, and interpersonal skills. I sometimes work closely with my co-workers, but a lot of my duties were self driven. The hardest part of the job had to be scheduling and distance. Some sites required to work different hours of the night and sometimes were over 100 away from home. The most enjoyable part was the flexibility and company vehicle.

Pros

company truck, company cell phone, low supervision

Cons

difficult hours and distance

liked the work just not the environment

Liked the work company wasnt organized or fair everyday you never knew what to expect

No way to move up

There wasn't much place to move up. Management wasn't around much when you needed help to finish the day but instead split the workload between fellow employees.

Nice workplace environment

My company sent me to Childrens Memorial Hospital for environmental services. There I would check every floor of the hospital to make sure everything was clean. I would check the bathrooms and waiting areas. I would walk around the whole hospital making sure everything was clean. Respond to calls from Children's employees when something needed to be cleaned. My co-workers were hard-workin people that taught me how to manage my time and make sure everything was done in time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with such a nice group of people

Pros

working with such a nice group of people

Cons

no raises or promotions

Dont plan on having a life outside of work

Quality of personal life will be gone. You will be working 7 days a week and will get grief if you ask to have a day off

Good Company

I am responsible for the day to day cleaning for retail store cleaning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ESFM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits