ESI Employee Review

Excellent Organization
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COFebruary 20, 2013
With Employment Solutions we can see our owner living the values that he excpects us to live by, instead of just having them on a mouse pad. Employment Solutions believes and strives for work/life balance and always has the best interest of the staff.

Our team is amazing! We all work together exteremely well and have a blast. The best part of being in staffing is when people get converted to their job. We are providing people with careers and jobs that will in turn benefit their life. When working with Employment Solutions you know every day that the staff is working 24/7 looking for jobs for our clients. It is very rewarding!
Pros
flexible opportunities, equal opportunity employer, work/life balance

Other ESI Employee Reviews

Good temp work
Temp Office Technician (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJune 13, 2018
Provided me with temporary work, but was upfront about no option into permanent employment. Work was decent and not tasking. Would recommend for extra money.
Pros
enjoyable work flow
Cons
no career options
Sold Tickets and Chairs (Current Employee) –  Suffolk, VAMay 21, 2018
It was a good summer job that allowed me to gain some work experience. I was able to work concerts and sporting events, and enjoyed doing so. It was hard at times but payed well for a summer job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ESI. Our community is ready to answer.