EssayShark

EssayShark Employee Reviews

United States54 reviews
professional management
I'm pretty sure professional management in the company is one of the most important things. So it is in Essaysark. I don't know how they do that, but this is really true. Besides, Essayshark is a great place to develop as a specialist.
I'm convinced Essayshark is one of the best workplaces ever
However, I haven't changed a lot of companies, but I'm convinced Essayshark is one of the best workplaces ever. The company cares about workers, so it's no wonder you feel like you're a really important specialist at this company.
love Essayshark, love mu buddies
love Essayshark, love mu buddies (aka my workmates). I really feel it's like my second home. so many great tasks, so much love. I get jealous when I tell someone how I love this job, haha
There's a lot of work
There's a lot of work at this workplace, but I'm really into it because I hate when you have to just sit at your desk from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. I feel like I'm doing something important.
great place to start your career
Essayshark is a great place to start your career. You came here as a customer supporter, you got a great experience and then you have an opportunity to move forward and upgrade your position to another specialist, if you want it and if you want to develop and work on it.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Happy to be here.
I like working here, my co-workers are very friendly and this is the company where you feel like home. We put all of our efforts to help our customers and of course, to help each other. Our team is very welcoming, one of my favorite parts is our parties. What else can I say? I'm happy to be here.
Be ready for self-improvement and success.
I work here more than a year and I want to give you a small piece of advice: if you don't crave to grow and improve, nobody will help you. But if you wish to work here, if your eyes are twinkling for something new - be ready for self-improvement and success at EssayShark!
Great opportunities to increase your knowledge
The best thing about this company is regular workshops, our specialists are ready to share their knowledge with juniors and thanks to that we grow and develop. Therefore, if you searching for career growth and new knowledge - welcome to EssayShark!
Gives me the positive power to grow
As a remote worker I can tell, EssayShark cares about you and helps you to work better.
My manager gives me the positive power to grow, my colleagues help me if I need it.

I'm really glad I work here.
highly recommend
Very flexible work hours, interesting work, good benefits, intelligent colleagues, everyone prioritizes a healthy work/life balance.
I highly recommend EssayShark.
Freedom to achieve work goals
After 2 years of work at EssayShark I can reliably say, that as a writer the work is very fast-paced and has its deadlines, but you have great flexibility and freedom to achieve work goals. I want to say huge thanks to our support team, without them it could be very hard to deal with our customers.
real experience in support
I came here after college and got real experience in service that has informed my career and mission moving forward, now I work here as a support manager.
You will be truly valued as an employee
You will be truly valued as an employee allowing your voice to be heard with respect. The leadership team is supportive from top to bottom. It's a great company. I would recommend this job.
Offices are really nice and comfortable
This is a big company. Offices are really nice, this is a convenient and comfortable place to work. I do not know of another job where I could get what I have here.
The best people I have worked with.
It is very pleasant to work in a place where people do not compete with each other and are ready to help you. Excellent compensation and the ability to make an impact.
a good environment
I love my job, and the people I see every day. We are actually a dream team. I can't believe it's true to have such a good environment. So it's quite simple to deal with a little adversity.
Pros
great team, flexible working hours
Cons
benefits could be better
developing tasks every day
this is a good company, I'm happy I work here. developing tasks every day, sometimes tight deadline, but it's quite ok. pleasant management and people around
Pros
free coffee and cookies
Cons
a lot of people in the office
I don't want to stop
I work for EssayShark for 2 years and I don't want to stop. That's a really great work with the best routine stuff. Fortunately, my boss is an adequate person and we get along. That's really important for me the management is loyal.
Pros
office, tasks, management
Cons
bonus system, but it doesn't really matter
I love this job
I love this job and I don't want to leave this workplace. not so simple sometimes, but the combo of interesting tasks and cool management offsets hard times of work
Pros
community, management
Cons
I haven't found any
feels like home
Quite flexible working hours allow feeling like you're free of work person, haha :) just kidding, but zero micromanagement really inspires to work harder and better. This workplace and team feel like home.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
sometimes too short deadlines
One of the most fun and rewarding things I have done in my career.
Great people with good intentions doing significant, valuable work. Very understanding and supportive Manager. EssayShark is heading in the right direction, management is switched on.
Lots of opportunities to make a real difference.
Pros
Good team and collaborative atmosphere.
Cons
None that I can remember.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at EssayShark. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9