Essential Personnel, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
3.4Pay & Benefits
Hard working diligent employee's
Utility Operator (Former Employee) –  Kearney, NEJanuary 4, 2018
I was part of a system that respected the right's of all employee's where we pitched in and achieved our goals. It was a great experience. I would help the other operators when I was caught up on my required responsibilities. It was rewarding to learn other positions.
Pros
Constant Employment
production jobs
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  NebraskaDecember 4, 2017
I like being out on jobs i am trying to find something permenat . jobs are to few and far in between.. I like working with my hands. and i love to learn new jobs
Quick foot in the door type of jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Grand Island, NEMarch 31, 2017
Often had work for me but very little consistant work or work that always changed last minute. I wouldsign on for a certain position with a company and be placed some where else completely.
Good place
HVAC Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NENovember 22, 2016
Staff is really good at finding jobs that fit your background. They are very quick on getting interviewed and straight to work. Always here to help with any questions.
Wonderful Company and Staff!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 1, 2016
This is a top-classed company and their staff is awesome to work with. They truly care about their clients and their employees. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is looking for an employee OR a job. A 5-Star company!
Great Team! Great People!
President (Current Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 29, 2016
I have the pleasure of working with the staff at Essential Personnel everyday. They truly care about the people they work with and do everything they can to find the best job fits possible. Thank you for all you do!
Fast-paced and enjoyable work environment
Employment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kearney, NEJanuary 29, 2016
Never a dull moment working at Essential Personnel. I enjoy meeting new applicants/clients and assisting them in their job search needs. The work environment is fun, fast-paced, and rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Essential Personnel, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Essential Personnel, Inc. Reviews by Location