Essick Air Employee Reviews

Opportunity for Growth, Focus on Culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 24, 2019
I really have no complaints about Essick. The work is very steady and the company is growing. Management encourages employee growth, both in skillset and position advancement. The 401k is outstanding. Open door policy all around. Management is extremely understanding of family needs, so you're able to have a work-life balance. Management is also very focused on the company culture and encouraging a positive work environment. I truly enjoy working here.
Pros
401k, paid time off, culture
The bighest mistake I jave ever done is to work there
Jack of (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 9, 2019
I can't wait to get out of there. There is no discretion a lot of gossip about everyone and everything. Again, there are a unique group of people t9 put it gently .
Pros
There are none.
Cons
Slow-witted, backward mentality. No interest in their employees.
April 24, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We take a great interest in our employees and the culture at Essick. You seem to be having a lot of frustration. Please know that you are always free to discuss any issue with Management and Human Resources. We really want to help.

Most stressfull job ever.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 4, 2019
You cant have a life working on Essick,really bad experience , poor management, there were times I have to risk my life driving to work do to icy roads and they will still open the plant.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
To many to list
April 24, 2019

We want our employees to have a healthy balance between work and home life, and the plant is closed Friday through Sunday to help facilitate this. Also, employees are never penalized for not coming to work in bad conditions; we understand that road conditions will not be the same in all areas.

Thanks for your feedback.

Great atmosphere
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 25, 2019
Down to earth atmosphere. So many friendly people work here and care about each other. Good benefits, 401k match, company sponsored lunches and events!
Benefits
April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really enjoy hearing from happy employees.

productive
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 13, 2018
fast pace never not busy always a lot of work to do and also a lot of orders to ship out also a big warehouse that you will have to learn your way around also learn the different codes that's on the products to know the difference and each product
Pros
off fri-sun
Cons
short lunch
April 24, 2019

Essick is growing, and that results in a busy environment. That growth also requires a large warehouse to hold a lot of product. It is very important that our warehouse employees know the procedures to keep them safe on the floor, as well as knowing the products so our orders are processed correctly.

Thanks for your feedback. We hope you find a position that better fits your pace.

Diverse work environment
National Account Sales (Current Employee) –  Denison, TXJanuary 2, 2018
The company is a relatively small leadership and management team, allowing a diverse involvement in different ares leadership having involvement in sales, marketing, product development and manufacturing. Many varied roles and supporting needs for all to deliver services to the employees and customers.
Pros
Flexible participation in various roles and company needs.
Cons
Employee and customer focus can be a secondary effort.
April 24, 2019

Your honest feedback is appreciated, as we use it to constantly improve our culture here at Essick. We are very focused on our customers and employees. To that end, we’ve made many recent changes to policies, procedures, and personnel that have truly bolstered our culture, customer relations, and employee relations. We look forward to the continued success of both our employees and our company.

Assembling parts
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 13, 2016
Is pretty easy and time goes by fast. Its easy if you are organized and have a set rhythm. Try to maintain a clean and safe workplace while doing so as well.
Pros
Have breaks, time to hydrate
Cons
getting on permanent
April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your insights and the great review. We appreciate it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Essick Air. Our community is ready to answer.

Essick Air Reviews by Location