ESSMetron Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I would never work here again
Lead mechanical assembler (Former Employee) –  ColoradoApril 27, 2018
This place is the worst job I ever had no one knows what they are doing and there's no training the pay isn't worth the work they want done the management is terrible and the owner put stupid unqualified people in Leadership positions . I was one of there best worker and they were disrespectful and never listen to my ideas to make the work better and easy
Poorly managed, revolving door, stressful, no balance of work and life
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 26, 2018
I WOULD AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS
- Very poor management in all aspects. (the VP of Engineering was previously a sales rep for the company, only has a High school Degree, does not know what he is doing, this should tell you a lot about their management)
- Little, if any, job security or opportunities for advancement. They constantly are firing and hiring people like a revolving door.
- Say they are committed to improving processes, but will not listen to employee ideas and concerns.
- They do not adhere to their own company policies.
- They hire guys right out of college, under pay them horribly, force them to work extra hours and Saturdays constantly with absolutely no chance of extra pay or incentives.
- No separation of work and life at all
- Management is cut-throat "my way or the highway" type of mentality, not willing to collaborate or listen to others ideas. Constantly felt that my ideas and opinions were not taken seriously or ignored all together.
- Never once given an employee review, raise, or cost of living adjustment.
- they dont contribute to 401k at all

----We also had three employees have heart attacks, no question, caused by work related stress----

**Although, if you are looking for work in the lower levels (fabrication, production, and assembly areas), this company could be a good option. You can learn a lot in a short time and improve your skills. I would still not recommend this as a place to stay for a long period of time tho.
Pros
Friendly and helpful co-workers, can learn a lot in a short period
Cons
extremely poor management, poor pay, no balance of work and life, constantly asked to work late and weekends, little to no room for advancement
Qc test tech
QC/Test Tech Work (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 30, 2014
QC/Test Tech Work on low, medium & high voltage PDC, LACT SKIDS, SWGR , PLC,UPS, HVAC, VFDs, fire alarms, pump stations pipe lines. Trouble shoot, heat/cold shrink copper bus /cable, P2P fluke, read and understand electrical/mechanical schematics. SAFELAND. Field service, startups, done work in the USA and other countries. Fill out test records field service reports. Turn in red lines for final O&M and As built Schematics. Communicate with Customs, Engineering, Fabrication and customer for a final good product.
productive
Fabricator/Installer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 14, 2013
blueprint reading
building connex units
great staff
easy hours
lots of overtime

Want to know more about ESSMetron?

Ask a question