Estee Lauder Employee Review

View all Estee Lauder reviews

A positive experience will be contingent upon role and department
Design Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2014
It's easy to get stuck in a corner with no recognition or career advancement if you are not paired with the right manager, not working in a good department, or lack exposure to senior leadership.

Many outdated practices and processes, which are not consistent across all brands (or even teams within brands).
Pros
Many opportunities for education, inclusion initiatives, and community outreach within company; company store and gratis.
Cons
Crowded office space that is not well kept, Weak brand strategies on certain brands, Low morale is widespread in some departments.

Other Estee Lauder Employee Reviews

Not applicable
Senior Education Planner (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 17, 2018
I am not interested in providing a review at this time. I feel that I was given a good amount of autonomy to do my job and create my own success. It is not important to share the in's and out's of my experience as they were unique.
Nice Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 15, 2018
Nice benefits, flexibility, company paid holidays, summer Fridays, leave management, corporate bonuses, employee discounts, free trips, paid lunches, company events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estee Lauder. Our community is ready to answer.