Estrella Gymnastics

Working at Estrella Gymnastics: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Great temporary gig; poor management

It’s a good place to work in the sense that the hours are pre determined and pay and benefits are great. The management, however, is awful. They do not care about you as a person, only a cog in their machine. There is little to no job security with people getting fired for no real reason. Very little room for growth in this setting. Coaches are under trained and stretched thin due to lack of support from management.

Pros

Great pay, nice benefits

Cons

5 min breaks, dramatic environment, no support

Productive and fun work environment

Since I have started as a coach at Estrella Gymnastics I have enjoyed the experience. While working there I have had various opportunities to learn and expand my knowledge about gymnastics.

Estrella Gymnastics insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Time at the gym.

Great facility. The parents and athletes were wonderful to work with. The manager and staff did not provide a professional working environment. The owners had a great vision, but the staff were reluctant to carry it out.

fun workplace always learning

loved learning new things, staff is friendly and very hands on. I like how they make you feel comfortable even if you are just starting out. They truly care about the kids.

fun work place

Estrella Gymnastic is a fun working inmoriment, but you have to be able to work on your feet and expect change every hour. The management works great with my school and family activities. You can come in and clean on days off or in early for some extra hours. The hardest part of my job is figuring out what classes everyone teaches. The best part of my job is teaching the kids.

Pros

works with school schedule

Cons

No paid vacation

Organized

I absolutely loved this job!! working with the kids and doing a sport i loved was so rewarding. They were very organized however proper gymnasts methods should be taught to all coaches/teachers along with safety! and safe ways to work with the kids on their skills and spotting techniques.

Pros

working with kids

Cons

coach scheduling conflicts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Estrella Gymnastics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits