Etech Employee Review

Co workers were great.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXMay 13, 2019
I applied at Etech because I was desperate for a job. I worked a couple different campaigns. The last one was Loss Draft for a bank. Most of the callers were rude and would blame you directly for any thing they could. The bank would hold insurance proceeds in escrow and would distribute funds based on repairs completed. The homeowners that failed to pay their mortgage on time fell into this catergory. You got cussed out for that. Homeowners were often unable to read and comprehend the required forms to properly fill them out. And you get cussed out for that. Hard me me to have empathy when I'm getting called incompetent for things out of my control. The main bank employees were often rude and you couldn't get help on situations that the agent needed help on. The bank has a department for examining the documents for errors. There was usually a backlog of 2 weeks or more but we had the continue to tell them a standard review time that was inaccurate. Breaks were scheduled and you were to adhere to them. My bladder plus the diuretics and blood pressure meds made this impossible, but would get coached on adherence.
There was a note from my Dr. on file regarding this. Working this job made me so depressed I would wish someone would run into my car on the way to work. Some days i would just call in. The account leader didnt care about anything but stats.I tried to get away from this campaign by requesting to move and was denied. Etech would be an okay company to work for as long as the campaign you are on does not make you completely miserable. Avoid the bank.
Pros
Met some great friends there
Cons
Way too many

Other Etech Employee Reviews

Great Company
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJune 15, 2019
Overall a great place to work at. Great benefits and great opportunities.They have flexibility for the hours that you work. making this a perfect job, if you have a family or second job.
Pros
Commission, flexible hours
Cons
non I can think of
N/a
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 13, 2019
Working for this company was amazing. They're no micro managing and everyone gets along. The hours were convenient and the location was great. I would reccomend this job to anyone.