Etech Employee Review

Better than nothing
Customer Care Representative (CCR) & Sales (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXMarch 13, 2019
Being perfectly honest, Etech could have been a fine place to work if the sales compensation model wasn't changed so often to the point of getting almost zero comp for any of your sales, and even worse there's no actual clock-in and clock-out system so you have to check your time every single day to make sure you are actually being paid for the time you worked. Not to mention my team went through multiple supervisors, the really good ones leaving quickly because they were being walked all over by the people above them and their pay was being cut. But frankly the worst part of it was the mites, fleas, and the bedbugs, all of which ended up coming home with me and I (along with MANY others) had to fight with HR and management to get any compensation whatsoever for the bedbug issue. They genuinely did not want to take responsibility, acting as if they didn't care that some of us had kids that were suffering as a result, and that is the most disappointing part about the entire experience.
Pros
Pay was good, hours were decent, enjoyed my teammates
Cons
Mismanagement, the little guy doesn't matter, no accountability from management regarding work hours logged

Other Etech Employee Reviews

Great oppurtunity and learning experience
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJune 17, 2019
Great oppurtunity. Alot if favoritism. Learned other ways to meet sales. Supervisor said one thing and did another. Odd hours if u have a family. Alot of gossiping that causes problems. But overall very great oppurtunity just stay to yourself.
Pros
Sitting down mostly
Cons
Favoritism wasnt hidden
Great Company
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJune 15, 2019
Overall a great place to work at. Great benefits and great opportunities.They have flexibility for the hours that you work. making this a perfect job, if you have a family or second job.
Pros
Commission, flexible hours
Cons
non I can think of