Etech Employee Review

Worst job I've ever had, only stayed as long as I did for the pay
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Former Employee) –  Rusk, TXFebruary 26, 2019
I have worked in the professional field for many years, so maybe that is why I do not understand anything about how this company is even still open! They tell you about mandatory days a day or two beforehand for a phone launch they have know about for months. It is really hard to get a bathroom break because you have to ask to be put on a break list, which may take up to an hour. The leaders are always outside the call floor doing hair, makeup & on smoke breaks so if you have a sup chat you have to go walk around to find some help. The employees are very foul mouthed & act like they are in elementary school, so it is hard to focus on your job. When you make sales, the customer surveys affect whether or not you get paid for those sales; even if the poor survey is about the company or policies!! Worst job I have ever had, they expect you to come in sick which spreads flu & strep around to everybody else!!
Pros
$11.50/hr since you definitely should not expect to get your commission, they always have a reason why you don't qualify
Cons
Last minute mandatory days, too hard to go to the restroom, which is a human right, they treat you like a robot

Other Etech Employee Reviews

professional
Field Technician II (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJune 25, 2019
Objectives obtain employment; where by talents can be used for the benefit of the company and continue to obtain certification. Conscientious construction inspector with experience ensuring work in the compliance with all relevant codes. Reliable worker with strong aptitude willingness to learn Technically Skilled construction inspector with over year’s hands-on experience and Installations technical training
Not a good place to work
Insurance Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXJune 24, 2019
Thus company does not pay their employees fairly. The profits go to the CEO and upper management. They have a very high turnover rate among employees. Many employees are college students. They have the sorriest management I have ever worked for.
Pros
Okay first time job.
Cons
Stressful, lack of good managers and supervisors.