Etech Employee Review

E-Tech
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2019
Worked with E-tech on a project, did it for 2 years and built a department from a tiny group to a huge group that was productive. E-tech lays us off 2016 in December that in 2 weeks we had to go. Pay was terrible, benefits were marginal but we got laid off before most of us could use them. Highly abusive company that uses its contracted skilled labor and nickles and dimes them. I would never work for them again. Most of the management was rude or incompetent, treated us the absolute worst. Managers mostly had parachutes when they were going to be adjusted but most of us got the axe. They knew for months and hid it from us, this company has no love for its employees or staff. If you must work here, then do so with the intention of not staying long. Even if you would like to stay, they will get rid of you anyway.
Pros
It was only a check for a desperate person during an economic downturn
Cons
They will lay you off suddenly, no severance. So many bad things about this place.

Other Etech Employee Reviews

Great oppurtunity and learning experience
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJune 17, 2019
Great oppurtunity. Alot if favoritism. Learned other ways to meet sales. Supervisor said one thing and did another. Odd hours if u have a family. Alot of gossiping that causes problems. But overall very great oppurtunity just stay to yourself.
Pros
Sitting down mostly
Cons
Favoritism wasnt hidden
Great Company
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lufkin, TXJune 15, 2019
Overall a great place to work at. Great benefits and great opportunities.They have flexibility for the hours that you work. making this a perfect job, if you have a family or second job.
Pros
Commission, flexible hours
Cons
non I can think of