Ethos Risk Services Employee Reviews

Never recieved one case for an entire year.
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 7, 2018
I was hired by this company after several phone interviews. I never received one lead/case during my first 6 months and my manger never contacted me after I was hired. The payroll department sent me an e-mail and asked if if I was still working for the company. I left the company via email, and the HR department never contacted me during my entire employment. The people I spoke with on the phone were very nice and encouraging but never followed up with any type of communication. I was shocked how poorly this company communicated and supervised (or lack there of) their employees.
Na
AAM (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Not the best place to work. Poor management skills, poor leadership skills, lack of advancement, poor pay, poor benefits, profit is valued over employees and it is evident
Good People
Field Investigator SIU/SUI (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 12, 2017
Ethos is a good place to work and would continue there if they had more cases and consistent.
Case managers are knowledgeable and will work with you on any problems.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Cases
Professional, ethical and employee oriented company.
Investigator Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 13, 2017
Ethos Risk Services is a great company to work for! The company has grown fast over the past few years. They treat employees very fair and offer competitive pay and benefits.
Pros
Excellent management
Great place for self motivated people.
Filed Supervisor North East United States (Current Employee) –  PA, NY, NJ..September 27, 2015
Ethos is an amazing company and one of the fastest growing risk mitigation companies in the United States. There is a lot of potential for growth within the company. Ethos Risk Services is changing the way risk mitigation works for company's around the world. As a member of team Ethos I am very happy.
Pros
Great starting pay. Great leadership.
Cons
lack of good health care