Ettain Group

Ettain Group Employee Reviews

Ettain is a great recruiting firm
It did great with recruiting, less so with placing it's in-house talent. So if you're a recruiter looking definitely consider, if your looking for a recruiter definitely consider, but if you're looking to be "managed" talent go elsewhere.
great workplace
Typical work day is making sure that all the end users get use to the system, so they will know how to work it as the trainers depart from them. I learn a few process alone with the end users. Management make sure that the end users are getting and learning all the materials needed to. The hardest part is when teaching the new system some workers get frustrated, because everything is new, and they have to learn a new way to do their job. The most enjoyable part is knowing the people you trained has gained all the knowledge that you have gave them, and they are processing it well.
Growing company
Strong staffing model with multiple areas of focus (Healthcare IT, IT, Digital Creative) Recently merged with another firm and now ranks as one of the largest in the US
A great place to work!
Ettain, hands down was one of the best companies that I have worked for. They focus on their employees, take the time to know them and ensure that you have what you need when you start a contract with them. Would go back in a heartbeat!
The management could be better. The schedules are ok and your lunch is an hour. The call volume was high during the time of open enrollment. The overall atmosphere is good.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Great Team and Fun Workplace
Great Team and Fun Workplace. It was a good experience and we have the BEST Team. The camaraderie is unforgettable. Hope to hear from them soon for another project.
Good place to work, but subject to the whims of Cisco for jobs
I enjoyed working for Ettain, and the Cisco UCS training was an added bonus. But Cisco started to limit the amount of work they were sending us, which resulted in my being laid-off.
Bloomberg BNA
Working for the Ettain Group at Bloomberg BNA was a good experience. I was able to learn the process of how to support blog writers and publishers with their articles & stories for the Bloomberg BNA website. The actual location of the Bloomberg BNA building was nice and modern as well. The building was located in Crystal City, VA
Nice folks to work with and for
Typical hiring and contract employment processes. They were very much non-micro managing.

Logging hours and submitting expense reports was very easy.
Great spot for someone money motivated!
Extremely fun, motivated staff that pushes you to excel at your career. Heavily focused on metrics, but if you are willing to put in the work the money follows close to it.
Recruiting
ettain was a good company for the most part. They had great clients that we recruited for and provided detailed knowledge needed to be successful. The down fall to ettain no job security. If you were not performing, you didn't know when you may have a job or not
Great Company
Never had an issues with Ettain Group. Salary wasn't the highest for vendors, but was fair. They have contracts with some big hitters in the IT industry.
Fast paced and productive work enviroment
Once you learned your EPIC suite, you were put into the classroom to teach all the healthcare givers. Pretty simple if you learn the software properly.
Avoid working for them
I have been consulting with many firms but this by far was the WORST experience of my career. Management is the worst. They will go behind your back and lie to the client. They will harass you and give you threats of losing employment if you complain about it to anyone.
Great colleagues and great company
I loved working there. Just took off for family time and I really appreciated the experience I got from my time at ettain group. It was a lot of hard work, but it was worth when you get to help people get jobs.
Temporary Contract
Excellent opportunity to get your feet wet in Epic environment. Ettain is dependent on winning contracts for job security and unfortunately the market for Epic Consultants is saturated.
Excellent Company - Friendly Staff
Working for this company has been very good for me.
Communication is well and they check up on you to make sure you are doing well or there is anything you need. It is easy to submit time and they offer insurance and I get paid each week. I think this company does well!
Good Starting Point
Good place to get you foot in the door at a major company. The pay was less than market rate. My initial recruiter was pretty good. I was able to remain on my contact for 2 years.
Pros
Friendly People
Cons
Poor Communication
Contract company
Contract company works for the customer not their employees. The company with the position drives everything except the paycheck. Very anonymous. Only met a single person from the actual company. Not a terrible company to work for, but you’re just a cog.
Pros
Contracts with major employers in SC
Cons
No adequate representation of employees
Ettain group is a Talent Solutions Company that delivers Recruitment Services and Managed Services.
Ettain group is a very good company and placed me in a long term contract with a large, financial institution, utilizing my skills and experience in Project Management and Information Technology.
Productive and fun workplace
Ettaingroup has many features, Gym, ping pong tables cafeteria, great parking. Free Coffe locations, excellent tools for working and a truly nice environment inside and out.
Pros
Excellent decor, working tools, it is clean
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ettain Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Ratings from women
2.7
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight