Euler Hermes North America Employee Reviews

4.8
Ratings breakdown
Work place Environment
Business Development Specialist/ Junior Sales (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD and Westlake Village, CASeptember 13, 2016
Great company, the home office had a much more diverse culture, there were social events we were all able to attend to spend time together and get to know one another. The California office was a much smaller environment. Both were great, but different.

I learned how to manage my time, hit and exceed Corporate given goals.
A international collection company base out of Paris. Working closely with team members to ensure we for fill the client’s needs. Working with fun po
Receivables Outsourcing/3rd Party Collections (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 2, 2016
A day at Euler consist of working closer with clients who have customers with delinquent account, that they need to collect on. We would make a large number of calls day to get the debtor to clear up their account balances with our client. I handled 3rd party collections. Mediated, established repayment terms and accepted payments on client’s behalf. Everyone at the company followed the same procedures to make sure the client’s needs were met. Everyone at Euler has a positive attitude. My mangers at Euler were very understanding of my schedule.Euler Hermes took care of their employees very well. They tried to do a fun activity every month.I was on the social committee team as well. Every year Euler would have Christmas party at a very nice location. I must say that was the bet part of Euler.
Pros
Company outing days, free lunches/potlucks, social committee team.
Cons
being laid off
Euler Hermes
Business Development Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 8, 2015
Enjoy working for this company. Great work/life balance and enjoyable culture/atmosphere. Euler Hermes has a great benefits package and they have a lot of room for growth within the company.
Sales Agent
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDApril 23, 2012
Call on CFO's and Presidents to sell Trade Credit Insurance.