Eurest Employee Reviews

Found 571 reviews matching the search See all 1,223 reviews
Harassment is Rampant
Barista (Former Employee) –  Ambler, PAAugust 13, 2018
Harassment by managers at this job was out of control. The male chefs here need to actually have repercussions to the sexist and disgusting things they say to the other employees. If reported my manager would ask if they were joking. On occasion I wouldn't even get a break to use the bathroom in an 8 hour work day. I left because a manager spilled boiling coffee on my neck and right arm and then walked away leaving me to help customers with second degree burns.
Pros
Meal Plan
Cons
Sometimes no breaks, poor management
Typical day
Business Service Manager (BSM) (Current Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDJuly 27, 2018
Allot of the work is done on you own. You will run into the client during the day but you control the interaction. You are able come in and do you assignment with no pressure.
Typical day at work
Catering manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJuly 25, 2018
Coming to work at Eurest was a dream job. You get all the experience from a real chef. Face pace and you got to meet some People from all over the globe.
Pros
Great place for a culinary hype
Cons
Boring when catering is slow
micro-managed rubbish did everything but manage and cater
line cook (Former Employee) –  Lusby, MDJuly 24, 2018
Forget this place. screwed up lowballers, high dollar panera bread pre-made processed trash. Supposed to be a cafe but they have high dollar items collecting dust counting towards inventory. My executive chef was overworked i had to run steam table flat top deli cash register unload food trucks dishes trash basically the job of four people what a crock of you know what low morale from overworked understaffed and underpaid you have 1 phone to use that you call an automated system to punch in and out needing manager approval 70 percent of the time STAY AWAY FROM COMPASS/EUREST!
Pros
Cons
infinity the whole compass group eurest is a joke
fast paced job
Unit Lead (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 21, 2018
The jobs are not very hard, they just tend to not hire very liable people and the work is put off on others. Which causes a very stressful work area. Too many things to do and not enough help or time to do them in. Co-workers get stressed and don't get along because of this.
Pros
Weekends and holidays off
Cons
stressful
It Was a great place
Meeting Services (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 18, 2018
It was a great until another company came in and took over the audio video part of my job. The reason why so negative is that they kept this secret from us and now the moral is very low.
Pros
Great workers
Cons
pay to park
Excellent benfit package
Lead Chef (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 15, 2018
It is a very good place to work. It is fast-paced but you do not have to work weekends. The hours are great and the management team are fair. There is also great advantages and room for growth within the company.
Pros
You get to meet new people with new ideas everyday
Cons
Work never slows down
It was ok
Assistant Manager (Cooks) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2018
It was ok ...I was young in the business...Great place to get a start/ Busy/ work place / I would rec to anyone who needs a proven company to stay with or cut their teeth
Too many changes
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Ponca City, OKJune 28, 2018
Did not like working there. Have favorites, raises aren't given when they suppose to. Changes everday. Hostile environment management makes it like that. No room for advancement.
Productive fun, great place to learn lots and gain lots of knowledge
Supervisor Assistant/Safety Champion (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJune 26, 2018
Have to work at a productive pace, mangage time properly, complete deadlines, complete daily schedule and special requests. Work environment is friendly. We get lots of recognition and appreciation from clients, management and vendors.
Pros
Lots of safety and work recognition and celebrations, hours and schedule
constant demand
Food Service Manager, UTC Aerospace Systems (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 22, 2018
corporate world is fine but this company takes it too far. constant demand to do more. work your tail off then they want more. I've been a hard worker all my life but with this company it is never enough
Pros
monday thru friday
Cons
pressure to do more
Fun to work
Food Service Director, Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 18, 2018
The management team was great, the people were awesome and the customers were fun to be around with, I would reccomend to anyone to work their. I enjoyed 3 years their
Pros
fun to work with
Cons
short breaks
Loved It
Utility Worker/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJune 14, 2018
The overall experience was great. Everyday it felt like we were working with family. Although, there were the basic company issues everyone made sure that the service remained the first priority.
Pros
Company events, Skills gained
Cons
Stressful if you have multiple events plus a daily service.
stressful fast paced enviroment
Executive Chef (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 20, 2018
Very stressful and a ton of work. I was a multi unit manager. So I essentially did 3 peoples jobs. Rarely worked less than 12-14 hour days. Management is very focused on results. as long as your numbers look good you'll be fine. I enjoyed the fast paced environment.
Pros
great benefits and weekends off
Cons
long days lots of hours
Hours are good
Deli Associate (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 18, 2018
The hours are good and the benefits are great. Its really easy to keep a life outside of work with the set hours. I really liked working at this company.
Loved the work
Head Cook (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAMay 10, 2018
The work ( creative cooking) was great. We were understaffed to save money and did not usually get a break to eat. Enjoyed interacting with the customers. Had many loyal fans of my food.
Pros
Day job
Cons
Understaffed and therefore always stressed
great workplace to work at !!!!!!!!!
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 8, 2018
I enjoy working for CSX transportation here in Jacksonville ,fl i have heard so much these past years working for them building management skills havoc,plumbing and how to run a 24 hour building .Lots of great stuff i enjoy this place.
Loved it
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIMay 2, 2018
I absolutely loved this job and working at the GM plant in Romulus. It was a far drive but the people were awesome and I enjoyed every bit of it and was sad to go.
productive and thorough
Housekeeper Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Galloway, ARApril 28, 2018
I would clock in and then go into a team meeting laying out the jobs that would be done for that day by the employees. After the job was completed it was my duty to go back throughout the plant to make sure it was dine right to the expectation of the CEO. I learned that quality was a very big to do for the company.Management was good but could have been a little better. the Culture of the business was great and it was always very interesting. The hardest thing to do was to maintain the attitude of the employees and make sure they stayed on task until the job was completed. I enjoyed being there and I enjoyed the benefits and the pay.
Pros
co workers were good and the job was very easy to do
Cons
driving from Little Rock to Galloway was hard.
Great company to work for
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCApril 26, 2018
Working at Eurest has always been an enjoyable experience for me. There are many locations where you can work and most employees are decent to work with. I have not experienced a bad manager and the pay is decent. There are many benefits available, including discounts on cell services. There are various positions available as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eurest. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight