European Metal Recycling

European Metal Recycling Employee Reviews for Learning and Development Officer

Learning and Development Officer1 review
United States1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 188 reviews

Great place to work that is really inclusive and promotes progression

Been here just over two years now and have always felt part of the team. I have make two steps up the progression ladder. This company has invested more in me financially in 2 years than the college I worked at previously did in 11 years.They make a real effort to embed themselves in the community and bond with the workforce. Many people have been here a long time. The company celebrates all significant birthdays, work anniversaries and your life events with you. Always seeing birthday cards, certificates of service (with a present) and weddings, child births being celebrated by the management. Where else does that?The business sponsors a local charity at every sites across the UK. They also do a lot of work for corporate social responsibility. I guess it is because it is family owned and not just all about profit. You often see the family owners within the business and all are very down to earth and approachable. I really appreciate what I have here. I feel valued and rewarded. I'm a foster carer and occasionally this throws me a fastball. Work has always been brilliant about it. Very supportive and helpful. I work hard for a living, but always feel motivated towards my work and feel I have a great team around me.

Pros

Work life balance, company perks, strong and supportive management, investment in staff.

Cons

Not the highest wages, but fair.

European Metal Recycling insights

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at European Metal Recycling. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

European Metal Recycling Reviews by Location

Popular locations for Learning and Development Officer in US

Explore similar careers
  • European Metal Recycling
  • Learning and Development Officer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?