European Wax Center Employee Review

View all European Wax Center reviews

N/a
Wax Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rutherford, NJJune 28, 2014
Typical work day is genuinely busy, as faces become more recognizable the job becomes easier. Seeing regular cliental is the highlight of the day.

Other European Wax Center Employee Reviews

Low pay and boring
Wax Specialist(28hrs/wk.) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2018
I've been waxing for years and it was just time to go. I was a student and most of the girls there had the better schedules and received seniority just because they had been at that location longer. They had their own rooms and would purposely leave them messy so no-one would go in. Management is poor because they don't fix these problems with the waxers and tend to favor them.
Pros
Not micromanged
Cons
Low pay, unprofessional work environment
Look into the Franchise Owners
Guest Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 23, 2018
The company itself can be amazing. However, these centers are franchises and you can’t judge one center to another. Our Owners are the absolute worst. Do research first. Our manager was Amazing and she did everything in her power to run an awesome center. Then the goals for the new year were raised in order for the owners to save money. All of our centers owned by the same family have lost all bonus opportunities. Front desk can’t hit package goals and waxers can’t meet retail sales goals.
Pros
Discount on services and products. Set schedule. Amazing coworkers
Cons
Unreasonable guests Goals set to unreasonable amounts. Owners won’t fix anything broken.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at European Wax Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.7Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight