European Wax Center Employee Review

View all European Wax Center reviews

Welcoming and knowledgeable work environment
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJanuary 1, 2014
A typical day working at European Wax center would be checking in the guest that made reservations and making appointments for the guest that walk in. As their waiting for the wax specialist to come out and greet them I make small talk with the guest telling them about the promotions that the company is having as well as making future reservations for them if they wanted. when the guest are done I check them out telling them about the wax packages we provide during that process. If they want to get a package for themselves I ring them up for it as well. Also if the wax specialist advises them to buy products I tell them more about it and see if they would like to take the products home. In between checking in and out clients if I have free time I make sure that the register is in order. working with the company I definitely learned that there is a specific and safe way to get your waxing done. I also learned great ways and tactics to sell packages to clients. All my co-worker has their own ways of approach when it comes to selling packages and it all works for them in different ways. The hardest part about the job was selling packages. although we all might have a good days, there were rough ones as well but in the end we all hit our personal goals. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely being about to interact with the costumers because they all came with their own personalities and stories.
Pros
Being in a shopping plaza, meeting new people, discounts
Cons
no healthcare, no benefits, no security

Other European Wax Center Employee Reviews

Not the best place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2018
In my opinion this place is'nt the best place to work at, it really depends on the location and who ownes the franchise you're in, but in my experience, they do not like to give out pay raises and they look outside for management positions instead of promoting within, again this is my experience, some have done well at this business.
Pros
staff is great
Cons
no promotions or growth
An okay job
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAApril 24, 2018
It was a okay job if you are in college looking for something part time. other than that you really can't live off what you make if your are a gsa. Then you only get paid 2 times a month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at European Wax Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.