EVANSVILLE TEACHERS FCU Employee Reviews

Innovative and fast growing company offering many opportunities for professional development
Teller/Member Service Representative/Management (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 16, 2019
ETFCU offers amazing products and services so it makes it easy to build relationships with the members. As a teller, I enjoyed helping the members meet their financial needs. Management helps their employees meet their professional goals. The staff is wonderful and I genuinely enjoy working with my coworkers each day. I consider them my work family!😃
Very stressful
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INDecember 10, 2018
While working there I felt like company doesn’t care about it’s employees. Customers can treat tellers like they are nobody and get away with it. I can’t recommend this place.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Stressful
Overall good workplace
Consumer Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 24, 2018
Overall i love working here but i dont intend to work in this field forever and i don't believe the pay in some areas is sufficient. Departments dont work well together. No consistency in info between departments. Some double standards.
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
Departments dont work well together. No consistency in info between departments
Horrible place to work
Indirect department (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INFebruary 18, 2018
The new executive management has no clue about the banking industry, they do not care about the employees or members. Immature employees that have no clue what they are doing. Managers play favorites and treat those employees that aren't their favorite very badly. They take incentives away for no reason.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list!
Awful
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 14, 2016
Hated working here would not reccomend it bad place to work they do not communicate I never got to go to a funeral because of them do not go there at all you will not like it
Great Pay and Great Co-workers
Asset Protection Officer (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INApril 17, 2016
I have worked for ETFCU for 5 years and have advanced in all the ways that I wanted to. I absolutely adore my co-workers and consider them my family. I like working 9-5 and having most weekends off. Being a collector is very stressful, sometimes I go home and sit in a dark room because the day was trying.
Pros
work day, hourly pay, great co-workers
Cons
Collections
Was disappointed
Mortgage (Former Employee) –  Evansville Main CampusJanuary 7, 2014
Worked for them for a short amount of time. It was a time when there had been a change in the senior management & found myself as a new employee stuck between the new person in charge and the old person that was in the process of being "pushed" out. I worked 40+ hour per week. End result is that I choose to no longer work there.
Pros
Good benefits; mortgage dept in a good location
Cons
Turmoil caused by change in senior management & people playing politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EVANSVILLE TEACHERS FCU. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6