eVariant Employee Review

Java Developer (Current Employee) –  CTJune 15, 2016
• Over all 7+ years of experience in design, development, deployment and test of client server, web based and distributed software applications by using Object Oriented Programming, J2SE and J2EE technologies.
• Strong working experience in SDLC methodologies such as Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Test Driven Development Methodologies (TDD).

Other eVariant Employee Reviews

good place
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bee Cave, TXMarch 11, 2019
Nice place to work and good learning environment and free lunches and ping pong table and only issue was that top management sucks specially The CEO kill the company
Small Startup Company
Salesforce Administrator / Developer (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTAugust 10, 2018
Evariant is a startup company that is still having growing pains.I learned some basic Linux commands and increased my knowledge about managed packages in Salesforce. I was starting to learn more about Salesforce Lightning.