eVariant Employee Review

Transparent company with terrific culture.
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTMarch 25, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Evariant. All levels of management (all the way to the CEO level) were transparent, approachable, kind, and respectful.

Onsite and remote town hall meetings were regularly hosted live by the CEO where he provided information, and openly answered questions from all levels of the organization.

This company invested in employees in terms of annual meetings, exceptional events, internal education, and much more.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering employment with them.
Pros
Breakfasts and lunches provided by local restaurant 2-3 times per week, work/life balance was always valued, management transparency, relaxed culture.

Other eVariant Employee Reviews

good place
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bee Cave, TXMarch 11, 2019
Nice place to work and good learning environment and free lunches and ping pong table and only issue was that top management sucks specially The CEO kill the company
Small Startup Company
Salesforce Administrator / Developer (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTAugust 10, 2018
Evariant is a startup company that is still having growing pains.I learned some basic Linux commands and increased my knowledge about managed packages in Salesforce. I was starting to learn more about Salesforce Lightning.