EVENTLINK

EVENTLINK Employee Reviews

Travel and opportunity
Typical work day can range from travel to event. Dress appropriately as appearance is important. Know your responsibilities and be willing to take on new responsibilities. Pay attention, details details details, learn, be ready for long work days. Be prepared for weather and be safe.

The hardest part of the day can be the long days in the sun, stay hydrated. The most enjoyable part of the job is typically the travel.
Decent place to start working if you like to travel the country.
EventLink is a company that has potential. Working with big name automotive companies to create consumer experience events.
If you love to travel it can be an exciting job.
Excellent sisterhood
Well run business with mutual respect and fun is had even when the stress gets high. Travel and mostly nice clients to work with - there are always challenges at job but it's great for the most part.
Great hands on Marketing Experience
A typical day will have me meeting my team at an event location, setting up a marketing booth, and going over a plan with my team to discuss how we will get our leads and what our goals for the event are.
Great place to work awesome people
Eventlink LLC is a great company with great employees, amazing companys to work for as Audi, Allstate, General Motors, BMW, ect. also the traveling has been the best experience of my life thanks to this company.
Pros
Cars, traveling, awesome co-workers
Cons
Traveling, being on the road for months at a time
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Work long hours and weather doesnt always curroperaiote.
Very long hours ,your never home ,your constanly traveling and flying to different states.Some of the employee's are wonderful.AT the most part you make good money but you dont have time to spend with your family.
Pros
Great Hotel Accomadations
Cons
Very long hours 16 + a day.
N/a
Eventlink is a great company to work for.

They are family oriented and take care of their employees.

Compensation could be a little better but they are run out of Michigan so the yearly salary provided would work in that state, but not for a state that has a high living cost
Not enough work available
On sight management could have been a lot better. When on assignment at certain locations the work was good and the job was good. The hardest part of the job was keeping the client happy. The most enjoyable part was working with the students. Workplace culture is very different than anyplace I have worked in the past.
Pros
Steady work at times
Cons
Lack of strong management
A face paced work atmosphere with lots of growth opportunites
A typical work day at Eventlink involves early mornings and late nights. When you work for Eventlink, you will be living on the road for the majority of your year. Although the work load is demanding and the pace is pretty fast, Eventlink is still enjoyable to work for. It creates a lot of growth opportunities in many skill sets: interpersonal communications, customer service, client facing, logistics, computer work, organizational skills, etc. There's so many different hats you wear while you work at Eventlink that it's hard to say you just have "one role" and that is one of my favorite things. Because of this job I've learned so much more about different jobs. It's really been a valuable experience for me.
Pros
free travel, your coworkers become your road family
Cons
no time at home, loss of family time, very poor social life
Must like wearing many hats
Overall a decent place but management is completely disconnected from employees. Very little communication or guidance. No sense of family or team. No focus on growth, progress, training etc. But the benefit of their hands-off management approach is autonomy. Its the kind of place where self-starters can thrive. Company is good at pulling rabbits out of hats for clients but it is wearing people down. Their product definition is 'whatever the client needs', but taken too far at times. There's no clear definition of what the company does best, other than digging for rabbits. Capabilities presentations tend to be embellished. The self-starters are expected to scramble and figure it out, at any cost. The result is service or a product that lacks quality at times. Good people for the most part, just focused on closing deals and selling and not enough on running the business, improving process, building morale, etc.
Pros
Variety, fast-paced, travel
Cons
No morale building, lack of leadership, no vision
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EVENTLINK?
Promotional Vehicle Marketing
Vehicle knowledge, product placement and knowledge, sign up customers for ride and drive events, explain any new details or upcoming events. Ensure vehicle safety with any and all guest including drivers.
Pros
Social, Vehicle Knowledge
For Those So Inclined
EventLink is an overall very good company to work for; they are largely fair in compensation and have some great staff. Communication within the company (while spotty on occasion simply due to an abnormal and constantly changing hierarchical system) is generally efficient in my personal experience.
A typical day will range from 4 hour shifts to 18 hour shifts; the ability to adapt is paramount, and those who adhere highly to structure need not apply. The events are fun, educational, you get to travel and meet all walks of life along the way. For those so inclined, this is a great career.
Pros
Travel, most expenses paid, daily stipend often available.
Cons
Travel; undependable work scheduling; long hours.
Eventlink
Loved working here. Travelled all over the country for events and all travel expenses are paid for. Fun and cool work environment.
decent job, lots of travel
good job, nice co workers. great atmosphere. just a lot of travel.
sometimes long hours, but it is definitely a work hard play hard company. enjoyed every minute of it.
Pros
lots of travel
Cons
lots of travel
Great Job!!
A 'typical' day at work with EventLink was NEVER boring. We'd grab cars, detail them (get them super clean for the patrons), line them up, make sure the track or the street drive was properly laid out, go over any issues with the team leader in a group meeting, and spend the day letting customers learn new technology, get comfortable with it, letting them drive, answering questions and generating brand excitement. I've had some of the best mentors/supervisors in the automotive business, and worked with an outstanding variety of co-workers, some of whom come from auto racing backgrounds, stunt work, rally drives, etc. Hardest part of the job? Being the oldest one there, which is usually only a problem for about an hour, then the team realizes that I'm there to work, I can hold my own with teardown, I have a great sense of humor, and the team means everything to me. The most enjoyable part? Working with the public, and being part of a team.
Pros
Traveling the country, learning new technology, being part of something positive.
Cons
Our lunches were laughably horrible....but, we ain't there for the food!
Work
The hours are long with heavy lifting. Lot of traveling is required.
Pros
Pay, Per diem
Cons
long days, outside work-in any condition