EverBank Employee Reviews

its ok work enviroment
Loan Support /Processor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 9, 2018
When i started it was a nice comapany to start working and people seemed nice later on is when co workes are looking only after them selfs dont want help no one managers a micromanaging following you around
Pros
free lunch
Cons
micro management
Great company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2018
Everbank was a great company to work for. The management team and corporate support staff was amazing to work with and for. One of the best overall places I have worked in my career.
Good Place to work prior to merger
MGR (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 20, 2018
EverBank was a great place to work. Then we merged and organizational changes placed people into senior roles who have no knowledge or understanding of what a bank does.
Pros
Coworkers, the work
Cons
Senior level Management
Excellent training opportunities
Default Title Litigation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 20, 2018
If you have a supportive manager the education opportunities are amazing. If you have a different kind of manager, it can be a very Machiavellian environment.
Difficult Work Environment
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 17, 2018
For several years before and persisting until after I was there, my department had some of the highest turnover in the bank. In addition, my department used questionable practices relating to performance improvement plans and terminations, but due to HR's close working relationship with my department's management there was nowhere to escalate concerns. When high achieving employees posted for positions in other departments, the department manager intercepted to prevent the transfers, resulting in employees leaving the company in order to advance, then sometimes transferring back to EverBank from outside in order to work in the department they were blocked from entering via internal transfer. Morale in my department was low due to a top-down communication culture including manager gossip and an unwillingness to listen to employee concerns.
Great company for with for!
Banking Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 16, 2018
I work with a great team of individuals; we are family! We all have our days but we make sure to resolve our issues and make it work. We have a team of only three and it can be difficult not getting a lunch break when someone is out.
No team work
Loan Closer/Funder (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 12, 2018
I can't say it was a good nor a great company. I didnt like the management. I had no support from my superiors. Had to reach to other Managements for support
overall good place to work
Reconciliation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 29, 2018
Got along with most coworkers. The communication within management was too good. Some months were really busy and some months were really slow. The fear of being laid off was real
Pros
Easy work environment
Cons
small chance for advancement
Great location, approachable management
Default Cash Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 27, 2018
EverBank was a good employer, certain departments paid better than others and some made you feel like your hands were tied and not a lot of advancement to be had.
Pros
Employer pays for your parking, very volunteer oriented, approachable management
Cons
low pay
No time for anything
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 27, 2018
Loan Processor
Reviewing income, assets, credit history and lender specified documentation. Working with third party vendors in order to obtain required documents.Review of title, appraisals and closing documentation

I got laid off right after coming back from maternity leave because my loans closed was low...I was gone for 3 months, came back for 3 months with no pipeline and was laid off. Then on my last day they offered me my job back after spending the past 4 months stressed out with a newborn. Needless to say I did not take it and after I left I found out that it all went down hill from them and most of the staff left. It was a blessing for me, I got out, went back to school and all is well.
Fair compensation and safe work environment
Investor Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 18, 2018
The company provides tuition reimbursement, good health benefits, fair compensation.

Provides activities for employees.

The company invest in advance technology.
Ever Bank
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 12, 2018
We are 100% self gen, when we start at Ever bank we were told we would be getting leads and that never happened. All so we told we would be working with wealth management advisory from TIAA and that has not happened
Pros
Ok Products
Cons
No leads
Great Company
AVP/Human Resources Business Partner, for EverBank (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2018
It was a great company to work until and I loved my client group. many employees had longevity and felt very loyal to the organization.
I had the tools to do my job well.
Talented and Fun team to work with
Senior Marketing Manager, Deposits (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2018
The people are the greatest asset. Great culture, bright minds, collaborative and fun environment to be in. This is a place where you have a voice and can thrive.
Pros
Team and Culture
Cons
Limited Remote work options
Program Manager/Associate Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 14, 2018
Good place to work, friendly people. But there are some managers who do not belong in their positions and take advantage of others with their bullying. Luckily I did not have to deal with that on a daily basis as others did. My managers were fine and I pretty much was able to work independently with little supervision.
Pros
good pay, ample amount of time off, able to work from home
Cons
some difficult managers, retaliated if they didnt agree with you
Good work environment
Random position (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 5, 2018
Everbank is a good company to work for, if you stride to advance, unless you are friends with someone in management forget about it.

Positions get posted for 8 hours and a announcement made of the person by the 9th hour.

Not even exaggerating.
Pros
Good people, solid salary
Cons
No advancement
Good experience
INBOUND CALL SPECIALIST (TEMP) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 3, 2018
A typical work day included answering phones all day because of the department I was in. My team was fun and lasted about 6 months before they had to let most of us go, but we knew the job was temporary coming in. They were nice enough to let us go to interviews during our work schedules and even recommended jobs for different departments.
Laid back environment to help work productivity
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2018
a typical day would involve logging in to get daily assignments. Management was great because of the transparent communication. Being able to work independent to maximize on daily production was one of the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Always room for advancement and overtime
Cons
The project in my department ended sooner than expected
Excellent place to work
HELOC Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 10, 2018
My work experience was great! co-workers was friendly and helpful, Management was always willing to assist you and answer question when needed. The work wasn't stressful, it was an assignment that I had a great deal of experience in and that helped.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Heavy workload, great people.
Loan Processor III (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 5, 2018
The people here are wonderful and the work is plentiful. I enjoy the work itself. I am able to help my customers throughout the process of purchasing a home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EverBank. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight