Everbrook Academy Employee Reviews

Quick-paced but fulfilling
Lead Preschool Teacher (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIMarch 12, 2018
I am a current teacher at Everbrook in Novi, MI. I’ve seen that a lot of reviews on here mention poor management , and I’ve seen a little bit of that but when seeking support from management I’ve always received help. The pay is fair, the advancement opportunities are always there, and they have programs to help you grow as a teacher such as their Master Teacher Program.
Pros
Pay, classroom environment, supplies provided, benefits
Cons
Long hours, short staffed at times
Beware they are frauds!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VADecember 2, 2017
Working at EverBrook Academy is the worst organization to work for!!!! The management team needs a lot of training because they are very unprofessional and don't know anything. They lie about work hours, benefits, and anything you can think of. Some people were not paid their sign on bonus because the Principal said "if it was not in your offer letter than you don't get it" that's strange because it wasn't posted in the ad or was not said in training. Now that's it's time to pay up they don't want to pay. The management team has little or respect for the teachers they are overworked, stressed and underpaid and no one in management cares. A lot of teachers and families has left this center and they have not even been open 6 months. The teachers are forced to work crazy work schedules and it's not healthy. The center is ALWAYS out of ratio because teachers are sent home and you will never see a 80 paycheck.
Pros
Cons
Bad
Assistant teacher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 1, 2017
At first, the director made me excited for the job since it's a new school. However, the management is terrible. They are inexperienced, have a lot of favoritism and racism. The only thing that I liked about the job were the kids and some of my coworkers but I got paid way too little for all the work I would do.
21st Century experience for the young learners
Lead Toddler Teacher (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNAugust 29, 2017
The atmosphere at Everbrook was all about Community. The staff was willing to assist when needed and the teachers were a great support group for one another.
The classrooms were filled with new and useful toys for enhanced experiences. The environment created a wonderful backdrop of new learning adventures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everbrook Academy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6