Everett and Hurite Ophthalmic Association

Everett and Hurite Ophthalmic Association Employee Reviews

Everett and Hurite Ophthalmic Association insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Busy atmosphere

Everett-Hurite is an excellent facility for eye care. This is a fast paced professional environment. I learn new information every day on the job. There is always more to learn with insurance and changes made frequently.

Pros

Free pizza on the first Friday of every month

Cons

Healthcare has a high deductible. Little or no breaks.

people loving environment

Checking patient's in and checking patient's out for their next appointment. Taking copay's, faxing, daily closing, entering patient information for new patient's. Answering incoming calls and making calls to patient's that did not show up to their appointments, or rescheduling patient's for appointments they could not keep. Sometimes can become very busy and can become overwhelming at times. Love the patient's that come in and the people that I work with is a great part of the job.

Pros

environment

Productive Work Environment

I enjoy interacting with the patients and interviewing them over the phone about medical information and scheduling appointments. The workplace is rather fast-paced as well as having a high call volume on a day-to-day basis.

Overall, One of the finest company to have worked for. I was blesses and happy to be affiliated with some of the great doctors and staffing and administrative personnel. One goal as a whole team to provide the best care for the patients.

I would not recommend this company based on my own horrible experience. This is a very catty environment and play favoritism to the hilt. I do not wish to divulge anything further.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Very productive office with great doctors

Extensive amount of patients with a multi- specialty practice.Typical day was assisting the doctors and working up patients. I learned a great amount of extensive diseases in ophthalmology from the doctors.management was good.co workers were good.the hardest part of the day was not being able to spend enough time with each patient.the most enjoyable part of the job was the experience of always learning.

Pros

learning facility

Cons

patient complaints when we were backed up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everett and Hurite Ophthalmic Association. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Everett and Hurite Ophthalmic Association Reviews by Location