Evergreen Center Employee Review

View all Evergreen Center reviews

Horrible Management and Pay
TNC (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAMay 9, 2013
The management treated employees poorly and paid them even worse. This company is run like a monarchy. I previously worked for NECC and thought this company was similar but its not even close. Fairness and common sense are often neglected for "Policy" and key people are in positions there that have no business being there. The Operations Coordinator at Evergreen has a terrible attitude and treats direct staff employees horrendously. I have never heard someone speak so unprofessionally to myself or other staff in my life.

If you take a job there, expect to be overworked and under payed. Working hard doesn't matter and isn't rewarded at this company. I would highly recommend seeking employment elsewhere.
Pros
The kids are awesome
Cons
Culture/Morale, Pay, Owner/management

Other Evergreen Center Employee Reviews

No Breaks Ever!!
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAJuly 3, 2019
THIS PLACE IS A JOKE!! Management and AC’s above all!!!! LMFAO!!!!! Don’t expect to ever get out of work on time. Expect to work over your assigned hours and mandated to work extra. They don’t tell you the fine print once hired. LOTS of PSYCHIATRIC clients so expect to get REALLY injured there!!!
Sad place to work at.
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Milford, MAJune 15, 2019
Management doesn't really care for the staff they hire. If they did they wouldn't need to constantly keep hiring. They can never really keep anyone and there is discrimination that goes on over there.