Evergreen Enterprises Employee Reviews

Expectations vs reality
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 17, 2017
The people working in this company are very friendly. The job itself, in customer service was very overwhelming. The training could have been done better.
Pros
Pay wasn't bad.
Cons
Work was overwhelming
Wouldn't trade it for anything rlse
Restocker (Current Employee) –  North Chesterfield, VAAugust 24, 2017
This is the mist chilled, but hard working jobe ive ever gad i reall love it and would like for them to see this review this is an amazing place to work deapite the conditions the job is great.
Cons
Conditions
Wonderful
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Novato, CAJuly 10, 2017
Traveling either daily or weeks at a time. Rewarding to sell incredible products that were decorative or functional and all affordable wholesale to retail. Corporate was in another state was on my own daily. Immediate help from Corporate when needed and also from Supervisor. Hardest part was refraining from buying from customers as their shops (Independent customers) were amazing. Working directly with owners or managers and helping them grow their business, opening new accounts weekly were all a plus.
Pros
Teriffic customers. great products to sell.
Cons
MIssed my cats when gone week at a time.
OK place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 5, 2017
Very strict work environment. Punching in and out even though you are salaried made for a 'Big Brother' atmosphere.Not a lot of flexibility. Not very good on work/life balance.
An Experience
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 24, 2017
The management in the Finance department could be better.The workplace culture is out of balance. The most enjoyable part of the job is department gatherings.
Pros
flexible work schudule
Cons
poor management
Fun place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 22, 2016
Great Company and great Management taking care of you. Great quality product to sell in a good environment. Incredible National Meetings for the Sales Team.
could be better
Sales (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 28, 2016
Diverse group of employees. Does make it challenging when English is the second language of half the employees. (Chinese) Major turnover nowadays. Over worked and under paid.
Pros
Upper management is nice though don't always have their stuff together
Cons
Over worked and under paid. Micro managed.
Fun products to sell
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 11, 2016
Good company to work for. Taught me a lot about organization. High pressure, micro-management provided me with structure., Would consider working for this company again.
Pros
Fun products to sell.. Loved my customers.
Cons
micro-management, high pressure
Moving on to greater things
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 21, 2016
at first great company to work for- towards the end management has changed so many times the employees don't have a great direction on how things are to be handled within the department- the best part of the job is my co-workers who are like family after 9 years here- we are treated as a number and not a human being.
Pros
health benifits
Cons
micromanagement
Great place to work, very fast paced, great employees.
Brand Manager/ Product Development (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 19, 2015
Great learning environment, lots of team work. Good staff support for each aspect of the product development cycle. Data analysis, sales reporting analysis, fiscal responsibility and very goal oriented. Highly experienced management team. Great bond between coworkers, all staff is friendly and eager to help, answer question and work together to accomplish company goals. Job is very demanding and you need to be very organized but it is well worth the effort. Evergreen is a great place to work and its a place where the teams are allowed the time to celebrate accomplishments.
professional company
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 30, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Management is professional and everything is transparent. Typical day is spent on the road in front of potential customers.
Landscaping
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAAugust 18, 2014
Typical day was laid out each morning with expectations of maintaining and fixing each site.
Cool place to work
FORK LIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Richmond VaAugust 4, 2014
A typical work day is busy, non-stop deliveries, packing and shipping.
Professional, Relaxed Work Environment
Receiving/Inventory Manager & Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 20, 2014
On a typical day, I would receive my daily or weekly assignment via email from the corporate supervisors or my on-site supervisors. Some days I worked on receiving tasks, and other days, I worked on adjusting and monitoring inventory. Each task required electronic communication and email correspondence. In most situations, I acted as an assistant to the warehouse manager in order to make sure tasks were completed effectively and efficiently. My co-workers were easy to work with, which made the days flow smoothly. The hardest part of this job was knowing that I was the only individual trained in several areas of the company. Therefore, many people depended on me in many different areas at the same time. Management did not properly train other employees, nor did they give me the time and opportunity to train other individuals to have more help on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming together with my co-workers, setting goals, and getting them accomplished together as one.
Productive and fun place towork
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 29, 2013
Nice place to work and grow up but, sometimes don't let us grow as employees. Nice people working around. Good environment.
Flag & Garden Distributor based in Richmond, VA
Warehouse Worker/EDI Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 1, 2013
I worked here for several years throughout college. Very friendly work environment.
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 21, 2013
Uppeer management is an amazing team of caring compassionate people. They are amazing ti wirk with!
one of the most successful companies in the gift industry
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 17, 2012
I did everything that needed to be done, whether it was sales related or an office duty. I also travelled a lot to trading shows. I learned so much about selling and loved it, too.