Evergreen Fire & Security Employee Reviews

government job
Fire Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 7, 2018
government job you are being recorded every minute you are there and it will be used against you.
you will be informed that you have to travel for weeks at a time with little to no notice.
Pros
good pay
Cons
lots of travel
Highly-respected company within the industry. Friendly, team-oriented work environment.
Security Technician, Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 15, 2017
My overall experience at Evergreen has been positive. The people I have interacted with in my time here have been almost without exception good and friendly and supportive. I have, in fact made strong, life-long friendships.
Great Opportunity!
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 31, 2016
I have been at Evergreen for more than seven (7) years now. The best thing is the almost limitless opportunities they provide for advancement. Management is always willing to invest in further education and knowledge as long as you show the drive and willingness to learn.

Additionally, you aren't just a number. The Owners genuinely care about their staff and are very family oriented.

Working for Evergreen has been hands down one of my most favorite and rewarding jobs I've ever had.
Great environment with great employees and managers.
Business Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 31, 2016
My immediate management team is empowering and they take the time to mentor me. My co-workers also help to develop and advance my skills. The overall work culture is enjoyable and down to earth without typical office politics or nepotism.
Pros
Potluck lunches, birthday and anniversary acknowledgements.
Fun work environment
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 28, 2016
Evergreen Fire & Security is a fun work environment. Everyone supports each other and management really tries to help keep everyone connected with weekly meetings, a quarterly get together and holiday celebrations.
New Culture; I love it
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 28, 2016
New staff, upbeat team, lots to do and provides a variety of tasks daily. Always working towards developing myself and seeing growth opportunities for the future.
Pros
Company offered events, acknowledges birthdays, team
Cons
multiple offices
Don't waste your time
None (Former Employee) –  WashingtonNovember 24, 2015
not organized, not focused, no sense of responsibility to employees. Management will not respond in a timely manner. They advertise for open positions but never hire anyone.
Pros
Great contracts, plenty of work
Cons
Management, Hr, need more techs
If you're thinking of working here, DON'T
Fire Technician (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 22, 2015
Management has some serious issues. Company is a dead end with no chance to become a PM. Owners make a lot of promises and never come through. They spend money buying a new building that they don't need and then charge an arm and a leg for bad benefits.
Fun and flexible environment
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCSeptember 23, 2015
It was a great company to work for that allowed me to advance my inventory management and human resources skills. I enjoyed working with my in-office co-workers. The most difficult part of my job was learning that everyone has a different work ethic. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning about fire alarm systems in depth and meeting some pretty amazing people in the military field.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedule and family orientated
Cons
Construction Environment with no follow through on discipline
Good place to grow and learn
FIRE & SECURITY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 3, 2014
Good place to gather field experience especially if interested in both Fire and Security.