Evergreen Home HealthCare LLC Employee Reviews

Great Place to work for flexible CNAs
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJune 9, 2019
The office team is really great and they work hard to get you the time off you need and are always understanding if you have to call in sick. You’re mostly working independently too which can be nice to not have someone supervising you all the time or rushing you. You always have plenty of time with your patients. Can be a lot of driving, but it’s fine if you don’t mind some extra miles on your car and you get paid drive time and a little
mileage reimbursement. The only con for me is that your days can be super funky-some days I start at 7am, have one visit and then don’t have another visit until 9pm that night...can be really inconsistent and make it hard to plan around. Overall great company to work for and I highly recommend. For me, after about 6 months I need to move onto my new career and am excited to be around more people again!
Pros
Mileage reimbursement, paid drive time, health insurance (full time)
Cons
Can be driving a lot, not a 9-5 (split shifts)
Great place for parent CNA's!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMay 26, 2018
I am a parent CNA here in Fort Collins. I have worked with Evergreen for four years. I love this company! Everyone is accessible, from the nurses to the CEO. People there are kind, and really care about kids. My nurse supervisors have always been great. They are eager to help in any way, and are professional. I would recommend Evergreen to anyone looking for home health care. They are top notch!
Pros
Great people
Cons
None come to mind
Official response from Evergreen Home HealthCare LLC
January 7, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review of Evergreen Home Healthcare!

fun place to work for
Parent C.N.A (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 27, 2017
Evergreen Home health has wonderful staff! If you have questions the staff is helpful with getting them answered! If you love to work for home health care this company will help you do that. If you are a parent with a special needs child and want to be a parent C.N.A they can help you with the answers you need to get you to be one!!!!!
Official response from Evergreen Home HealthCare LLC
January 7, 2019

Thank you for a great review! Our support staff is always here to help and guide our parent CNAs in the right direction.

Great place to work!
CNA (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 27, 2017
Always a friendly environment! Great holiday parties and really take care of the kiddos. Its been great working for them for the past 3 years and they really appreciate you
Such a wonderful place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 27, 2017
My interview and hiring process has been wonderful! Kind and supportive people work here! So happy that I am starting with this company! Watching the families and staff interacting shows how amazing this company is!
Pros
fantastic employees
Great family oriented company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greeley, coOctober 27, 2017
I enjoy that the company puts families 1st. I love the family involvement with special activities. I enjoy how well the staff knows my family and daughter.
Great Hardworking People
CNA (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 27, 2017
I have been working with evergreen for approx. 8 years. they have always been very informative and forthcoming on information I need to know. I enjoy the staff, always very helpful and pleasant
Pros
Wonderful people
Cons
none come to mind
Great Hardworking People
CNA (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 27, 2017
I love working at Evergreen! The company is super responsible and cares about what I need. They have a ton of integrity which helps them stay in such a competitive business. My direct boss is wonderful! She is easy to talk to and always has my daughter's needs uppermost in her mind. Great place to work!
Pros
Wonderful people
Cons
none come to mind
Fulfilling and Fun
Employee (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COOctober 24, 2017
Evergreen Home Healthcare is a wonderful organization which has a fulfilling and fun environment. It is wonderful to be able to provide any support you can to patients or healthcare professionals. Everyone is friendly and really tries to help each other out. Evergreen has a great learning environment where employees are given ample training and education on their position. Evergreen also offers some great benefits including PTO. Overall this organization is great and can only get better.
Pros
Benefits: health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long term disability, life and AD&D insurance, 401K, Pto
Great Work Place
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COOctober 18, 2017
Evergreen offers a variety of jobs to fit many different lifestyles. Full time and part time internal and field positions. They do have competitive pay and are always willing to help in anyway possible. Great company and staff all around.
Pros
Good fit for anyone
Poorly Run Agency
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COAugust 28, 2017
Evergreen is an awful company to work for internally. They do not care about their staff like they should. Management is never very helpful and they are always condescending. The pay is not very good and hard work never seems to be enough. Raises are very little and do not come often. Management gets money practically thrown at them to treat their employees terribly. This was the most stressful and unprofessional company I have ever worked for and I would never recommend anyone I know to this agency. They talk behind closed doors about other staff members all the time due to their lack of ability to do their job. Which brings us to the point that Evergreen just hires anyone. People that do not know how to do their job after countless trainings and rude employees who do not get along well with others therefore increasing the work load and stress level of all the other employees making it more of a terrible work environment.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Awful management and unqualified staff members
Solid place to work
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 15, 2017
I've worked here a long time and have regular, competitive pay increases and good benefits, and all of my personal and professional requests have been readily accommodated without any problem. Suggestions that I've made are seriously considered and often implemented. I regularly see management, nurses, and other employees going above and beyond to help clients with personal/life situations or tangible needs that have nothing to do with their home care service.

I switched from a national home healthcare company long ago. There is high turnover in all of healthcare -- that's just how healthcare/medical is, as people move around to find the best fit of clients and organizations for their personality and life. I'd much rather work for a local company that tries really hard and cares -- nothing is perfect anywhere -- and where you can talk to the CEO.
Pros
Good pay, good people to work with
Cons
Maybe more company-wide events :)
The best home health company
Private Duty Nurse (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COOctober 11, 2016
I have been doing home health for almost 2 decades and have worked for almost every agency, it seems. This agency cares the most about its employees. When I call the office, they know who I am and are happy to hear from me. They offer great benefits, including health, dental, vision and paid time off, along with a competitive salary. This is something a nurse simply doesn't encounter anymore. This is also the first company that has paid me correctly, and on time, every single payday. If other companies out there are having trouble getting nurses hired, try looking at what Evergreen is doing right.
Benefits
Unprofessional Nursing Management
PDN (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COAugust 18, 2016
I found there to be a lot of nepotism, where inexperienced relatives took on management roles. They were arrogant and punitive. When I had personality issues on a case and wanted to leave the case, they would not reassign me, but made me stay on a case that did not work for me. I know management doesn't have to be so harsh and unbending.
Pros
The owners are nice people
Cons
Unprofessional Management
Not a place I'd recommend to a friend...
Administrative (Former Employee) –  ColoradoAugust 17, 2016
I will not go into detail, but I would certainly recommend looking elsewhere if you're interested in long-term employment. There's an incredibly high turnover rate, which leads to overworked employees, which leads to them quitting... you see where I'm going. The only thing I enjoyed about this job was my coworkers. Upper level management will claim that they are there to support you, but fail significantly when it comes to following through with that. In the short period of time I worked there I went through several coworkers who quit without notice (due to aforementioned issues). This was, by a landslide, the most difficult work environment I've ever been in.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Everything else
Not a great experience
Medical Records/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 17, 2016
Job security is very limited here, and turnover is high. The patient's and family, along with the office staff were often confused of their duties, and who their management was. I would recommend other home health care companies over this one.
Caring and fun workplace
CNA (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, CONovember 13, 2015
Fun work place and caring staff. Everyone is eager to help those in need. Lots of politics but this is to be expected in home healthcare.
Home Health Care
LPN (Former Employee) –  Westminster COJune 14, 2015
Providing Home Heath Care for children on medicare. Enjoyed working with children at home. Office was close to my Home.
Pros
Working with Children
Cons
Long cummutes
Clinical Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMay 25, 2015
Some days are longer than others but overall the company and it's values are focused on excellent patient care. I have learned a great deal in my two years with this company. Since my employment the management and operations of the company have dramatically improved.
Pros
locally owned and operated
Cons
expensive insurance
not the best communication at all times
Private Duty Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 14, 2014
12hr nocs. After client in bed, I sat for mostly 10hrs alone. Miss a team to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evergreen Home HealthCare LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Evergreen Home HealthCare LLC Reviews by Location