Evergreen Vending | Avanti Markets Employee Reviews

terrible job
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 30, 2018
Where to begin. worked there for a little over 6 month and hated it from the start. warehouse was trashed at most times. office staff disorganized, handhelds always failed and tech department didnt care enough to fix them quickly.
The vehicles were the worst part always cold or hot, over loaded and breaking down. their "Mechanic" was a joke.
I was placed on spare truck that had no interior light , and started at 4am and was expected to use my cell phone as light. while making a turn one of my totes came out of its areas and when i tripped over it and pulled a back muscle i was expected to take a drug test. I refused because i knew of others drivers who had surgeries after hurting themselves at work with no drug test administered.
when i refused i was let go.

Had to fight to get my workers compensation.

also my avanti makets were pilfered through all the time and no action was taken, with this being a commission based position they were taking money out of my pocket and nobody cared.
Pros
Cons
everything
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 21, 2017
Great people. Family run business. Continually growing. Sometimes stressful but very manageable. The food discount is great and the people who work there are great.
Pros
Discounted food
Low pay long hours
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 25, 2017
To work at evergreen is a joke, expectations are unrealalistic , they work truck are falling apart. During winter even heaters are not working, trucks have over 300000 miles on them. Service department never have any parts to fix anything. Only good thing about that job is job security because they can't hire people , when you walk through warehouse you can tell half of stuff is on drugs, stay away from this place
Pros
Cons
Pay, long hours, broken equipment and trucks
Great hard working work environment
Installer/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 18, 2017
Very professional very responsible employees work at this establishment and I am blessed to be a part of it everybody here is a hard worker and stays on top of all their duties
Pros
50% off lunch
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evergreen Vending | Avanti Markets. Our community is ready to answer.

Evergreen Vending | Avanti Markets Reviews by Location