EvergreenHealth Employee Reviews

Not my favorite place
RN ICU (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WASeptember 6, 2018
I had multiple issues with poor management and lack of advocacy for staff. Some of the staff were amazing and some had the worst attitude of any work place I've been a part of.
Unorganized
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 6, 2018
The Heart and Vascular clinic within Evergreen Health was a hard place to work. While I truly enjoyed the patient care, management and staff created drama with pettiness and immaturity. HR was often called and this made more drama without any solutions.

My job was very quick paced and extremely demanding. With this in mind, raises were not given, and annual reviews were not compensated. Again, I really enjoyed my time with the patients and my immediate team members. The patients were always kind and wonderful to talk to, and my immediate team members made it tolerable for as long as they could.
Patient pop
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAAugust 1, 2018
Found job duties to be redundant & not of a professional status. Staffing always short & required to work the nursing units passing meds & bedside care more days than I was hired to do my job role. Worked long hours as a result. Management did not have tolerance for ‘thinking outside of the box’.
Lack of progressive thinking led to my frustration.
Pros
Staff & patients
Cons
Poor staffing, lack of quality care, unorganized & inflexible leadership
Positive
Regional Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 31, 2018
Great place to work and great staff. Benefits were exceptional. Commute was great to and from work. Company was a pillar of the community. Mission was enforced throughout the company.
Pros
The pros were everything just being part of the team and the mission.
Cons
There were no cons.
Great place to learn
CNA (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 1, 2018
I was able to start my career in acute care here at Evergreen and was able to learn a lot very quickly. Everyone was always willing to help and worked as a team. Work was busy and sometimes overwhelming but you could always count on others for help.
good people, OK place to work
Medical Technologist (ASCP) (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJune 18, 2018
-coworkers are great
-immediate supervisor is great
-management is OK
-HR is unorganized
-pay is less than average
-plenty of parking in the Kirkland campus
-traffic to get to work is terrible
Very cooperative-driven office
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMay 26, 2018
Working among nurses, liaisons, intake team and reporting to managers helped me learn how to multi-task successfully with maximum efficiency. I enjoyed working in such a fast-paced working environment.
Quality, highly experienced clinicians
RN (Former Employee) –  EverywhereMay 8, 2018
Sadly, management chose a different model, not asking for any input from Intake, or field clinicians. Several colleagues choose to resign after several years of working at EvergreenHealth. Management added more duties while expecting more work, in same 8 hour period. They only care about the money, not the excellent seasoned professionals committed to providing excellent quality care.
Pros
wonderful caring colleagues
Cons
Poor and uncaring management
The hardest part of the job:
Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMarch 27, 2018
Leaving it!
I needed to move out of the State and was very sad to leave this great job and awesome colleagues.
EvergreenHealth is a great place to work until you retire.
Good working environment, good people to work with
Medical Social Worker/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Burkburnett, TXMarch 23, 2018
Part time, had morning meetings. Supervisor was always very supportive and accessible. Learned more skills to interact with patients and staff. Lack of resources for patients was hardest part of job. Busy from start of day to end, but not stressful. Patients and families were the best part of job. Enjoyed interactions with teammates.
Pros
good support from supervisor, excellent teamwork
Cons
Lack of resources for patients.

Want to know more about EvergreenHealth?

Ask a question
Great mission poor leadership
Project Manager - Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMarch 18, 2018
Short sighted and unable to put great leaders into leadership positions. They usually select those who say "yes" not those who offer a differing opinion to explore.
Pros
close to home
Cons
managers are short sighted micro managers with no people skills
heavy load, lack of staff
CNA (Current Employee) –  KirklandMarch 12, 2018
Its a beautiful place, the staff on our floor are awesome! But mngt wise, HORRIBLE. Juggling 8-9 pt, wherein 5 gets discharged & you get 5 new post surgical ones, monitoring the V/S every hour for all of them and making sure they urinate in 6 hours. No breaks, missed breaks, or short breaks are a daily thing, if you put them on your time card, you get questioned.
Cons
Management not so supportive!
Scheduled clinicians on a daily basis
Clinical Support Specialist since March (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMarch 11, 2018
Answered the switchboard for 2 years before going into the scheduling position. Scheduled clinicians in the whole area for physical therapists, nurses, occupational therapists, and home health aids. Hardest part of the job was traveling to Kirkland after being able to work remotely from home for a year. Loved working with the other employees.
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
Driving to Kirkland to work
Evergreen
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAFebruary 26, 2018
The culture has changed over the past 10 years with the new CEO. It is not the joyful workplace that it used to be, unfortunately. I do enjoy working with my colleagues.
Workplace culture
Manager of Outpatient Surgery Center (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAFebruary 11, 2018
Evergreen encourages the employee to give the best clinical care and exceptional service which results in exceptional value. The strive to provide their patients with advance technology and a safe environment. They focus on providing all employees renewing education focused on giving compassionate care.
Fun Workplace. Great people
Staff Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORJanuary 22, 2018
Evergreen was a very collaborative work environment. My manager was delightful. My coworkers were supportive and friendly. I was paid fairly and upper management was great.
working at Evergreen
lpn charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTJanuary 2, 2018
there were a lot of critical residents who required a lot of care
time management was at times difficult to balance medications/treatments
dementia was separate and locked
trying to keep residents occupoed along with activities people
EvergreenHealth
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 10, 2017
EvergreenHealth is a top rated hospital with the most superior and brilliant doctors i have ever seen or heard about. I would insist to anyone I care about to receive their care at EvergreenHealth over any other doctor facility or hospital, and be very confident they would be given outstanding care/treatment by the finest skilled and top doctors and surgeons.
fun work place
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 7, 2017
Best Place To Work , Everyone is nice and very easy to work with and a lot of team work happens , it is a really comfortable environment id recommend it to anyone.
good
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colwich, KSDecember 6, 2017
I did clean dishes after lunch, clean table, sweep floors, change beds, make food, vacuum floor, and all general cleaning floors. I worked with cleaning supplies and know safety procedures.
Pros
help with older people
Cons
sitting around

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EvergreenHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

4.6Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight