EvergreenHealth Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIApril 23, 2019
This company is unprofessional and doesn't follow correct protocol. They are understaffed with a heavy load of patient care for 1 CNA at night. On a certain floor you start your rounds at 11pm and are done by 1/1:30am
Pros
Great patients
Greaf
Care partners (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORApril 20, 2019
Great place to work. I loved my co workers and residents I took care of. The building was beautiful. Management could use some work. They did not always listen to us
Benefits
Cons
Environment
Daily routine
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Evergreen Park, ILApril 11, 2019
Begin job by having a group meeting to find out what's needed for the day. After we find our locations, I begin my job until shift is over. I love my job and people who I worked with.
Multi tasks to perform
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 11, 2019
I enjoyed working for Evergreen Health Center. Unfortunately I moved away. Management changed when I returned and unfortunately I was not able to pursue employment due to over staffing.
Pros
Activities
Cons
they are not a fair place to work for
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rome, GADecember 20, 2018
i would not recmind any one to go to work at evergreen they are not fair in how they pay people and stay things about people thats not true the ceo is the sister of the head person and they dont treat the workers fair the have people that they favor over others
Pros
non
Cons
short break and no not free lunch
Next to VMMC this is the No.1 worst hospital to work for
Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  FMCDecember 19, 2018
I've been around the block of my fair share of hospitals but Evergreen FMC truly has the most unethical and morally deficit environment I have ever seen.
Pros
nada
Cons
Staff consistently yell and belittle you for trying to do your job, unsafe pay practices, unethical timecard keeping, Management were mentally incapable of staffing the unit correctly to what the unit required, and the list goes on
Good benifits and nice place to work
Housekeeper, Floor Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 6, 2018
Best place to work with the best people in the world. My second home I forgot all my problems everytime i go to work. I love how the union fight for us in the benifits that we deserve
Pros
Free lunch in all holidays
Unsafe work environment
Security (Former Employee) –  Evergreenhealth - Kirkland, WA.November 29, 2018
Former employee (8 years) and Evergreen management was clearly not in the mindset of caring about employee safety. Witnessed many staff assaults that could have easily been avoided with policy change and resources. They only have one thing on their mind....money. They put to much emphasis on patient care while not really caring about safety. As a result they have a very high clinical staff turn over rate. Word is out....Do not work there.
Pros
Co-worker/s
Cons
Management & lack or tangiable resources.
Decent place to work.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTOctober 18, 2018
Evergreen Health Care was a pleasant place to work. The supervisors, co-workers, and administration worked well as a team. However, there were several times that we would be understaffed which created heavier workloads for the CNAs. Overall, I would recommend Evergreen to a friend.
Pros
Three shifts, so flexibility in schedule. Good teamwork.
Cons
Change of ownership several times in the last few years.
Not so much
RN CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAOctober 3, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed the people I worked with, the environment on the other hand was cramped and felt a bit obsessive. The work ran out before the day did and after awhile so did the moral.
Pros
Some what flexible start and stop times
Cons
Crowded/cramped work area.
no thanks
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTOctober 2, 2018
the management was only about themselves. they pushed good employees out and rewarded the bad ones. the pay was terrible. they pushed hard working employees to their breaking point and when all was said and done - they turned their noses to you when you stood up for yourself
Loved working in the lab at night
Clinical Lab Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WASeptember 15, 2018
The manager was great but she passed away. Great lady. Made some amazing friends in the evening shift. Always busy which was great. Learned a lot about the lab.
Not my favorite place
RN ICU (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WASeptember 6, 2018
I had multiple issues with poor management and lack of advocacy for staff. Some of the staff were amazing and some had the worst attitude of any work place I've been a part of.
Review of EvergreenHealth
CERTIFIED CHIEF MEDICAL SCRIBE (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 27, 2018
As a contracted employee, EvergreenHealth has treated me generally well. I do feel like a part of the team although the environment can feel somewhat cut-throat and competitive when in reality, we should be a team. The facility is beautiful and well-kept and the team enjoys being around eachother.
Pros
Free lunches, nice facility, team environment
Cons
competitive nature, disorganized
Unorganized
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 6, 2018
The Heart and Vascular clinic within Evergreen Health was a hard place to work. While I truly enjoyed the patient care, management and staff created drama with pettiness and immaturity. HR was often called and this made more drama without any solutions.

My job was very quick paced and extremely demanding. With this in mind, raises were not given, and annual reviews were not compensated. Again, I really enjoyed my time with the patients and my immediate team members. The patients were always kind and wonderful to talk to, and my immediate team members made it tolerable for as long as they could.
Patient pop
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAAugust 1, 2018
Found job duties to be redundant & not of a professional status. Staffing always short & required to work the nursing units passing meds & bedside care more days than I was hired to do my job role. Worked long hours as a result. Management did not have tolerance for ‘thinking outside of the box’.
Lack of progressive thinking led to my frustration.
Pros
Staff & patients
Cons
Poor staffing, lack of quality care, unorganized & inflexible leadership
Great place to learn
CNA (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 1, 2018
I was able to start my career in acute care here at Evergreen and was able to learn a lot very quickly. Everyone was always willing to help and worked as a team. Work was busy and sometimes overwhelming but you could always count on others for help.
good people, OK place to work
Medical Technologist (ASCP) (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJune 18, 2018
-coworkers are great
-immediate supervisor is great
-management is OK
-HR is unorganized
-pay is less than average
-plenty of parking in the Kirkland campus
-traffic to get to work is terrible
Very cooperative-driven office
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAMay 26, 2018
Working among nurses, liaisons, intake team and reporting to managers helped me learn how to multi-task successfully with maximum efficiency. I enjoyed working in such a fast-paced working environment.
Quality, highly experienced clinicians
RN (Former Employee) –  EverywhereMay 8, 2018
Sadly, management chose a different model, not asking for any input from Intake, or field clinicians. Several colleagues choose to resign after several years of working at EvergreenHealth. Management added more duties while expecting more work, in same 8 hour period. They only care about the money, not the excellent seasoned professionals committed to providing excellent quality care.
Pros
wonderful caring colleagues
Cons
Poor and uncaring management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EvergreenHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss