Everlight Solar, LLC.

Everlight Solar, LLC. Employee Reviews

A+ Organization
Everlight Solar is a company that is always striving to improve itself, improve the lives of its employees and improve the world. If you ever get the opportunity to do business with or work for Everlight, do it.
Everlight Solar Future
It's a great company to work for. This company actually truly cares about it's employees and the growth for everyone in the company. No politics at all. It's definitely a busy job, always on the go, but the end result is definitely worth it. Everyone pushes you to do better and takes time to make sure you grow as a person and an employee. Hands down the best company I've worked for. Absolutely see a future with this company.
Working with Everlight Solar
It's been great working as a temp for Everlight. Great culture and awesome people to work with. I would love and hope to be offered a permanent position with this awesome company!
Best place to work. Period.
I love working with Everlight Solar. I've been here over a year now and am so glad I found the opportunity. The culture is incredible...they only hire the best people, so you're always surrounded by like-minded people who want to grow and succeed. The managers are so helpful and constructive-they've taken time with me 1-1 to make sure I am succeeding and hitting the goals I want to hit. The job has huge perks-big incentives, sales accelerators, tons of flexibility. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for an awesome place to build a career and make a ton of money!
Great company to work for!
Everlight is a great company to work for. Owners are great people! They are really good to work with when it comes to my weekly work schedule. I feel like they pay fairly according to the work you do.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Remote work that is rewarding!
A typical day at work is in the comfort of my home where I can multi-task as a mom, homemaker, and a bread winner. It’s the perfect balance! The culture at Everlight is fast-paced and driven. Everyone is always giving 100 percent! The hard work is challenging as well as rewarding. Seeing your efforts have a direct impact on a quickly growing company is very exciting!
AMAZING place to work!
Everlight is a tremendous place to work. The ability of each person to contribute to growth is amazing - I always feel heard. It's a meritocracy, so you've gotta work hard to grow, but that contributes to the culture of cooperation and positivity that is part of every day.
Supportive work environment
All employees seem to be encouraged to be better, meaning self-growth and learning occurs everyday! Movement is from within the sales department. Management is very supportive.
Amazing fast growing rocket ship company with success culture emphasis!
I love this company. We are going insanely fast which guarantees that there are very real opportunities for growth within Everlight Solar. There is also an amazing culture of success and everyone helping everyone to win together!
Great management where I feel my concerns and ideas are valued and honestly taken into consideration. The flexibility is scheduling is great to be able to schedule.
A team that works together- delivers great results
At Everlight Solar you are part of a great team. Each person plays an integral part in providing the best customer experience possible. The software we use is top of the line which enhances the ability to complete our day-to-day projects/tasks in an efficient manner. There is a good balance between work and home life. The best part of the job is observing the satisfied customers with their new solar panels and know that you had a small piece of delivering a great product at a great price.
Great company overall!
Great culture, great leadership. No employee benefits, although wonderful compensation.

If you’re looking for work/life balance, this isn’t a job for you. Working 6 days/week and long hours daily. Tough job for a family person or anyone who wants a social life due to the hours.

Overall, great experience thus far!
Everlight is a rocketship
Great culture - THE place to be if you're all about finding your next level, doing your best work yet, and personal-growth focused. There's a reason Everlight has a reputation as a rocketship, it is one. Don't join up unless you want to be part of a killer team with high expectations and higher dreams for you.
This company is awesome
Great culture, great people to work around, countless opportunities to stretch yourself and grow if you work hard. Management is all in on their employees. Your coworkers will be brilliant and push you to bring your A-game.

Everlight is a company where if you have ideas and can show why they work then you attain the resources to go try it. The environment that you work in is crazy electric and non-judging. This is a place to come to if you have crazy ideas that you know can change the world.
Roof design Team
Being part of the roof design team is great. You learn so many things about the different type of roofs and things that are aesthetically pleasing for the customer. It’s a perfect job for a stay-at-home parent because you work from a company laptop. It takes time and practice to know the designing program but it’s amazing to see how it all comes together.
Everlight Solar is an awesome place to work!
I love working at Everlight Solar! The company culture is super friendly, management looks out for their team, and I love doing what I do. I've never worked for an employer this awesome before, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested!
Everlight Solar Review
Working at Everlight Solar has truly made me an all around more efficient worker. Not only have I received technical training that I had no experience with beforehand; I've also learned A LOT about general productivity and life tips from my place of work! This goes to show Everlight cares deeply about the well being of their employees and takes the time to invest in them. I've never had an unpleasant interaction with anyone who works here. The leadership says company culture is just as important as the workflow and it shows! Amazing place to work!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everlight Solar, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7