Everlight Solar
Happiness rating is 75 out of 100

Working at Everlight Solar: 37 Reviews

United States37 reviews

solarcultureamazingteamcompanypeopleworkinggreat

Culture Unlike Any Other!

Everlight Solar possesses a workplace culture unlike anything else out there. The people work with the common goal of bettering all people who work there. Awesome!

Unique and Fulfilling Workplace

Everlight Solar isn’t like your average workplace. It may take some time to get adjusted, but once you do you’ll really appreciate the supportive environment and fulfilling environment. Also the work we do saves homeowners tons of money and helps the environment and vital renewable energy transition, which is extremely satisfying.

Pros

Awesome coworkers, Remote, Flexible Schedule, Work Trips

Cons

Not for everyone, but that’s okay

Everlight Solar insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Best Place to Grow and Learn!

Everlight gives you so many opportunities to grow yourself personally and professionally. Always supporting your ideas and giving a listening ear. Such a great company culture where everyone is like-minded and gets each other! So happy to have found such an accepting company that not only cares for my career success but also my personal growth!

Positive, Inspirational, and Energetic Environment

Everlight Solar has helped me become the person I have always known was within me! I am the strongest, happiest, and healthiest version of myself that I have EVER been thanks to the flexibility working from with Everlight provides. I have also been able to accomplish personal goals such as traveling the United States with Everlight as I have had multiple opportunities to travel to different states and see the work culture live in action!! So grateful to be a part of this incredible work family!

Best culture. Best People.

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Everlight. This company is hungry and so is everyone who works here! Amazing leadership, incredible people, awesome work/life balance, personal/professional growth development, and honestly just the BEST culture of any company I've ever worked with; they practice what they preach and that is so rare to find. Another favorite of the job: your input and opinions are encouraged, not shot down. I don't think most people these days can say they love their job AND their work family, but I 150% can!

The job I thought would take me 10 years to find

The culture in the company is amazing and unlike every other company I’ve worked for. They are all about personal and professional development. Everlight Solar invests in their own through a true meritocracy where it doesn’t matter who you know but how hard you work.

CEO is baller

CEO is awesome and the next Elon Musk. He is such a relentless, focused, and in general, just a badass who is really working his guts out to make a difference in the world and for the people that work here.

Amazing team!

My coworkers and leaders are so fun and supportive! I have grown so much here and can’t see myself working anywhere else after having such a phenomenal experience!

Incredible work environment, support, and management!

I've never worked at a company that is like Everlight Solar. We are one team, have the tools to succeed, and we are never satisfied - always learning and growing. Our executive team and the managers are there when needed, and there is no micro-management here. It's a great environment, awesome pay and benefits, and we are growing (personally and as a company) rapidly!

Pros

Work trips, parties, flexible schedules

Cons

n/a

Such a rewarding and fun environment, management only wants you to succeed!

Working at Everlight has been such a rewarding experience. The people are amazing, and so hard working. It is much more than a job. Everything is what you make of it, you just have to have a positive attitude and put in the work. Between our staff and customers, we have the best of the best!

Best place to work that I have ever worked at

They actually care and value you as a person and want you to succeed. Amazing leadership! I have loved everything about the company! They invest in every person who works here.

Pros

Best leadership, remote work, flexible schedule

Literally the best job I have ever had

Seriously. I never thought I’d be genuinely excited to work every morning. Improvement and innovation are always priority and they genuinely invest in who you are as a person and growing you.

Pros

Amazing work life balance, management and execs are more supportive than anywhere I have ever worked

Cons

I have none. Seriously not one

Amazing learning/experience with no free time.

if you are a young professional who wants to prioritize your career over your personal life, then Everlight is perfect. The management and executives are extremely experienced and explain sales in the perfect way. A lot of fun and smart people work at Everlight.

Pros

Sales Skills

Cons

Work is your life

Great place to work!!

Absolutely the best place to work if you love challenges and consider it an opportunity to learn. They invest in you and your growth. Genuinely care about their employees and treat them as family. Everlight provides you with lots of opportunities that help you grow and encourage you in all aspects . They make it their priority to make the user process as simple as possible.

Pros

Great culture, Amazing people. Live by the core values!

Amazing Culture

Everlight is a company full of people who you would want to hang out with. You’re surrounded by people who want to see you succeed and actually give you direct help in doing so. At everlight we are a team where if one us is winning we are all winning .

Pros

Culture, training

Awesome Culture

I’ve never worked for a company that does as much for you as they do. They really care about you, they want you to excel and succeed. Everlight has built a great team of people that all want to win in at life. At Everlight everyone works together as a team so that everyone can reach there next level. It’s an amazing team to work around and pushes you to be your best.

Pros

Great pay, Great culture, They go above and beyond to help you reach your next level.

Cons

Freedom & Flexibility but At What Cost?

Everlight Solar was a whirlwind of contradictions. Hidden under the mask of rapid growth and company culture, their true face shows once you settle in. In this experience, I am grateful that I learned what I DO NOT want from a company in the future. There is no respect for work-life balance, and the overbearing hand of stress leans upon you if there are any small mistakes as a recent hire. They emphasize workplace culture, but it is truly just a mask as I don't think they truly valued their workers to the extent that they preach. Thus, it is a decent place to for temporary work, but I don't recommend you consider it the place to kickstart any long-lasting career.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No personal time, low pay

Match Made in Heaven!

I love my job with Everlight Solar and I can confidently say that I haven't met any co-workers that disagree. Even being in a remote position I feel so close and supported by my team and that I can ask anyone for questions. My day is flexible and I have plenty of time to get my tasks done. There's no micromanaging, there's no hostility, and best of all, there is no doubt in my mind that I am working for a company that truly appreciates all of its workers and will look for every possible opportunities to help you grow and advance. The culture is seriously a match made in heaven for me and I wake up every day incredibly excited to work, which is completely brand new to me. Its such a fun and open place to work and there truly isn't anything about my job that I've found hard because of all the support from my team. You can shut off your phone, notifications, all of it as soon as you're done and don't expect you to work off the clock. I could speak ages about the management. You can request a meeting with anyone there and they fit you into their schedule best they can. It's easy to ask for days off and not at all intimidating. I just couldn't be MORE happy with this company and could say a million things about it. We have a long hiring process, it's true. But, every second is worth it cause you'll see once you're in, just why we care so much.

Pros

amazing team, work life balance, management, affirmation, advancement, etc.

Cons

you don't get benefits as an initial hire for a period

Incredible place to work

This place is almost too good to be true. The company culture is unmatched, all members from all different departments are friendly, hard working, and work so well as a team. Everyone has a growth mentality and personal development is a huge focus of the job. The executive team is awesome and I am very proud to have found a company where I actually really like the people I work for.

Pros

Fun culture, awesome warehouse, great communication, always feel appreciated

Cons

Long hours (not a problem for me but maybe some people)

Love my job!

I have been working at Everlight for a year now and it has been nothing short of amazing. Everlight hires the best of the best so everyone is like minded. I feel challenged, valued and part of the team. Everlight has a dynamite culture and pushes their employees to grow and put their best foot forward.

A+ Organization

Everlight Solar is a company that is always striving to improve itself, improve the lives of its employees and improve the world. If you ever get the opportunity to do business with or work for Everlight, do it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everlight Solar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits