Evernest

Working at Evernest: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Good and growing company, good pay

Company was great when I started but now has developed a Extreme micromanagement style.. GPS tracking constantly my phone, my truck, jut about my trip to the bathroom, makes employee feel like their not trustworthy.

Pros

Scheduling of my on work orders/ jobs. Work independently

Cons

Starting to micro managed staff, doesn’t want to pay your for your time to I a thorough job.

Misogynistic company that expects you to have zero life.

Many in Leadership roles are inexperienced and flush people out based on numbers alone without helping or trying to develop employees. Absolute zero work life balance. Also if they can they will pay somebody from out of the country or in another part of the USA where wages are lower, to do jobs for minimal pay. About half the companies employees are cultural and live and work out of the country virtually. it’s also a very misogynistic company in terms of men hold all of the leadership positions.

Pros

Potential advancement opportunities, as they are trying to grow

Cons

Potential advancement opportunities Women are not treated equally. Employees are often stressed out

Evernest insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Growth and development.

Great place to work and tons of opportunity. I have a sense of purpose and all of the tools and resources that I need to get my job done the right way even when it is challenging.

Pros

Flexible, High Performing Environment

Cons

None yet.

Bait & Switch

I cleared 170 work orders for the company in roughly two months time. Management does not communicate well. I was a first point of contact maintenance contractor for tenants. We got along well. Often heard disappointment regarding the service provided by office staff. Unrealistic expectations as an employee (6-8 calls a day... driving in Denver...). Inconsistent work orders and payments when I had equipment and service related bills due cost me in fees. Company frequently has "black outs" where no payments are authorized for a period of time. Management not willing to address these concerns. My recommendation is Do Not Apply. Its not a good fit.

Pros

Flexible schedule as a contractor. Great tenants.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evernest. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits