Everything But Water Management reviews

Ok job
Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLApril 22, 2018
This was a part time position so the benefits were not there for me.I tried to move into a full time role but was denied. Management was ok to work with.
Pros
relaxed work place
Cons
no career advancement
slow
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 25, 2018
its pretty slow working here. you would thunk many people would come in cause were located in florida but not really. its a good second job because its a lot of standing around. i dint like management, they were rude and didn't work with my schedule for church.
Collaborative workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAFebruary 21, 2018
Working at Everything But Water was a very enjoyable job. The management was understanding. The environment was very collaborative, as everyone was willing to help each other.
A very stressful, competitive place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 26, 2018
Everything But Water is a joke to work for. Terrible management, strict dress code, and poor leadership skills. I would not recommend it to anyone!!
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Management, work environment, strict dress code
Great management and work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Short Hills, NJDecember 6, 2017
Many close friendships were made and the establishment really helped me grow. I became more mature in the managerial role. I also learned more responsibility and readership skills.
Pros
Great management and great experience
Cons
Healthcare, compensation
Poor Management
Stock Manager/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 16, 2017
I work almost every week and weekends. I work at least 8 hours a day. I clock in and look at my daily task. Since I was stock management I wait for the UPS delivery for my packages. I typically get 2 big boxes of replenish items and little boxes of new items. The company never had all of the supplies I need to display my new items. Backroom was very tight. The company management skill is poor. The store manager had poor communication skills towards employees and customers.
Cons
dysfunctional management
Worthwhile Place to Learn How to Sell
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 14, 2017
A great place to learn how to sell. Management not great. A lot of drama. Not commission based. Although I did not love job, I would recommend to try.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Good Product
Cons
Too Much Drama, Poor Higher Management
Nice work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 27, 2017
Laid back place to work, managment is very nice and organized, hours are horrible. During winter sales drive is low so hours are cut back. It is better to have this job as a second job unless you are on the management team.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Hours
Worst place to work
Third Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJuly 22, 2017
This company is one of the worst I have ever worked at. The management is poor, as well as district wise. These people do not care about the employees and there is no room to move up. I cannot explain in words how miserable those 6 months that I worked at were.
productive and safe environment
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTJune 29, 2017
typically a good but busy day.
always had new operational projects for management to adjust to .
Workplace was safe.
Fun and helpful cooperate partners.

Want to know more about Everything But Water?

Ask a question
Does not care
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 25, 2017
They don't care about employees or want them to grow. The management team does not get bonus only the manager. There's no inventive. I wanted to grow in a high end boutique but it is stagnant
Cons
Company had unusual infrastructure.
Key Holder Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMay 10, 2017
Location where I worked was struggling. Company was very strangely run. Great concept our location just needed time to get off e ground. Technical support was very weak.
Slow paced. Poor management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Freehold, NJApril 29, 2017
Everything But Water was my first job in retail and it taught me a lot about customer care and working with people. I personally felt that this company did not treat the employees fairly and we were all constantly stressed. Overall, I would not recommend working at Everything But Water.
Fun workplace, but rare advancement opportunities.
Sales Lead/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 28, 2017
I love this place/job. However, they are a small company so they don't have very much room unless you are a general manager or assistant. Those are the only two position at a retail level that offer full time. Even as a keyholder/sales lead, it's a management position, but it's only part-time so you get the bare minimum, you work a lot, and no benefits.
loved it
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 1, 2017
loved working here but it's retail so that always sucks sometimes. Women are generally low in confidence so trying to sell bathing suits to chubby ladies is a challenge. Overall fun!
I have really enjoyed working for this company, all the employees work as a team and all have great customer service skills.
Key holder (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMarch 23, 2017
I enjoy working for the company I have been with them for four years and I have learned a lot of management skills from them. I do wish the company would show more opportunities for growth, especially for employees like me who have been in the company for a few years.
Unproductive business
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 9, 2017
It is boring all around. There is literally nothing to do. They don't give you nearly as many hours as you ask for. It is a lot of drama in that store. They don't recognize the good in people.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Short beaks, Unprofessional Business
Corporately ran business with a boutique feel
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2016
Hours are great, management sucks. A lot of the operational procedures of this store are outdated. However most days are slow to steady. Good customer service is a must! Most women who come in require your support while swim suit shopping.
Never ending learning journey!
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 18, 2016
Great manager made up for the pretty okay company. I learned about different bathing suit company's and how the fit to different body types. I also know about what type of quality anybody should be looking for when it comes to a long lasting bathing suit that is worth the money.
Pros
Easy going management, hands on training
Cons
No real benefits for meeting company goals, no real acknowledgement
Everything But Water
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  NYMarch 15, 2016
The store was moderate paced. The management was awesome and the environment was always extremely relaxed. The company trains employees extremely well.
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everything But Water. Our community is ready to answer.