eviCore healthcare Employee Reviews

Call Center
Data entry software-Firefly (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 13, 2018
The job I started at was pretty easy, with lots of information to learn. Within the first 2 months I was able to apply for an internal position that paid more and I was able to perform more specialized work. Overall, the job was great.
Pros
Advancement, management
Cons
n/a
unfair requirements
Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCAugust 8, 2018
long-term dedicated employees are not valued, not understanding when it comes to life happens situations, abrupt changes without explanations or training, upper management bullying. Discrimination
Pros
quarterly bonuses, able to work remote
Cons
upper management bullying, prefer quantity over quality
Best places around
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 4, 2018
The company is one of the best to work for. The culture and the company actually cares for its employees . Paid holidays, no weekends, plenty of opportunities for advancement. Work hard and stay focused you will grow with the company. Management is supportive of agents growth.
Pros
Lunches, benefits, Pto, paid holidays, weekends off.
Cons
Good company to work for
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 4, 2018
This is my first job in a call center. The training is hands on and there is always someone there to help you. Once you are settled in with your team, you get up to 60 to 100 calls a day, you have resources, your team and SUP to assist. There are subject matter experts that will help with hard questions. There is an open door policy with management. The hardest part of the job is speaking with callers that have a denied case and they really doesn't know what our company does. I really like the people I work with everyday.

Good example is during our last hurricane, the company let us leave to make sure our homes and families were secure and safe before the hurricane arrived. The company had electricity when many cities were not up and running yet. The company made sure to provide, food, day care and even showers to some with no running water. They even assisted in placing some people in hotel rooms and provided transportation at no cost to them. Some people even got gift cards to get food or necessities.
Pros
good people, good culture, good company
Cons
none at this time
.The environment was uplifting
Intake Representative (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 26, 2018
.The calls are constant with very few breaks in between. It is draining on the Representative and management is big on taking as many calls as possible. It's draining. It is a quick way to burnout.
Some minor benefits, but grueling overall
Intake Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 18, 2018
Though there were some amusements in the breakroom the staffing company I was hied through was extremely unscrupulous (and has since lost their contract). The employment was temporary and the perceived goal was to have the employee quit out of frustration and misery
Back to back inbound calls
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 16, 2018
HIPAA environment so minimal disclosure of Protected health information.The hardest part of the job is moving up to another Tier level. The most enjoyable part is connecting with coworkers they are so supportive and help to get through the rude callers.
Pros
Pto
Cons
short bathroom breaks
Have learned and advanced
Senior Manager - Colorado Springs Contact Center (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 13, 2018
Appreciate the opportunities given here to learn, good feedback, constant development. If you take advantage of what they provide you will succeed. Good employee engagement opportunities
Pros
Remote work, good leaders
Cons
rigid instruction, could use more training
Nothing to say
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 12, 2018
Nothing to say. Good workplace management could be better but it's a good starter place. Pay is good and allows you to apply for raise every year so that's it
Productive and fun workplace.
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJuly 11, 2018
Evercore is a great place to develop experience and so confidence. Staff members are there to assist you training is intensive and you know you're part of a team mean you won't be left on your own. There's also a chance for advancement.
Wonderful family oriented company
Non-Clinical Intake Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 13, 2018
Great flexible work place. Lots of room for advancement. Comfort to work remotely and access to earn bonuses. OT available and flexible schedule. Great for moms
Needs Improvement
Intake Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, SCJune 8, 2018
The management is very poor. Its alot of favoritism. They don't enough money for the job duties. They is not a organize company. Its difficult to advance in the company.
Advancement Opportunities Galore
Non-Clinical Intake Rep (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 4, 2018
eviCore is a great place to work. The training is good and the opportunities are plentiful. I learned so much about healthcare and insurance. The management is supportive and the culture is fantastic! Sometimes it is difficult to speak with a patient who cannot get a procedure approved or does not understand the process but overall the clients, customers and co-workers are easy to get along with and enjoyable.
Work from home
Clinical Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCMay 31, 2018
working from home, paid vacation, benefits, great workplace, convenient for people with kids, easy promotions, 401K and insurance, nice supervisors and bosses.
What a waste of time and stress
United Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 20, 2018
You are set on a schedule and there is no room for mess ups. You come back a minute late and they will write you up. You have to have a 70% score card which is extremely hard to meet. The management team sits around and talks to each other but if you were caught doing that. They’d coach you. Management will not use your pto unless they chose to, even though pto is supposed to be used regardless. There are no chances at a raise. Even if you work multiple queues, they will not pay you more and you have no choice but to work those queues.
Cons
Timing, management are in cliques, management is not around, self reliant.
remote employee/ awesome position
Clinical Review Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCMay 15, 2018
Working at Evicore has been more than fulfilling. The work life balance is exceptional. Interaction with management has been supportive and transparent.
intake coordinator
Medical Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 15, 2018
fast paced high call volume job handled pre auth , claims and enrollments. my days off was good about the job. had a very good graduation with the job.
Pros
flex
Cons
wage
Great Organization
LPN Clinical Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCMay 11, 2018
I love working for this company. I've learned so much from my co-workers, management and through career education provided by the organization. I learn something new every day.
Pros
great benefits, compensation
Cons
shift bidding
Cut throat
Clinical Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 11, 2018
This is the most "clickish" institution I have ever worked in. Management is not there to help an employee be successful. If you are liked and fit into the click then you are given special privileges if not then you are picked out and belittled until you quit or they find a way to push you out. Very unprofessional.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Unfair working conditions
What I Learned
Sr. Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTMay 7, 2018
I learned how to Audit documents for potential new contracts. I also learned how to run monthly reports for Committee Meetings. I was also the subject matter expert if my manager was out of the office.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Cons
Lack of Advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eviCore healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.