eviCore healthcare Employee Review

View all eviCore healthcare reviews

Do not take a job here
CR (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCApril 23, 2013
Not a job you want to stay at long ..crazy IT is a joke you are your own IT script to everything you do auditor are cut throat and if you do not pass audit they start t cut you pay 20% then more .Is that really right or even Legal ? the upper staff ie so called Management changes day to day .so you work from home that is I would say a good thing if we were all in a office building together this company would not last a lot more people would speak up about all that is wrong with this place .. it really is a joke
Cons
more that you could tell

Other eviCore healthcare Employee Reviews

Really enjoy working for Evicore
Nurse clinical reviewer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 20, 2018
I must say I’ve been a Nurse for 27 years and I absolutely love my job. Enjoy working from home and the people I work with. This job may not be for everyone but as a Nurse it’s the only job I’ve ever had that when you’re day is over it’s over. No phone calls about anything and they say Thank you!!
Pros
Working from home and the support of supervisors and management are great!
Cons
The difference in wages of RN and LPN doing the exact same thing
Growth company constantly looking to acquire or be acquired.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  TNApril 19, 2018
Environment is relaxed for FTEs with the expectation that you get your job done. This often results in night/weekend work. Most team members are very willing to share and help each other grow with some notable exceptions. Steep learning curve on the business, but the company does embrace up and coming SMEs which is nice.

C suite knows how to run and grow a company but at the cost of their employees. Staffing doesn't keep up with the growth until it is too late. HR promotes based on percent of current salary. That makes it easy to come into a nice paying position but makes it worthless to get promoted. Leadership needs to focus more on developing and keeping good employees and less on meeting budget and sales goals. There are some incredible and inspiring leaders, but I don't get the sense that VPs and up recognize them until the roof is about to cave-in and one of them saves the day.

Hardest part of the job is staying positive once you see the systemic problems here. Otherwise it is an incredibly engaging, challenging, and empowering place for those willing to fight for better outcomes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eviCore healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.